Varus rune pages, summoner spells and how to build Varus season 11 to play Varus build new buffs with the strongest standard.
Most used Varus AD
Flash + Heal/Barrier
Flash + Heal are necessary summoner spells in the laning phase as well as the fighting phase, which will help Varus increase survivability and deal more damage.
Heal will help both your and your ally’s recovery increase, making it easier in the laning phase to clear minion stats or exchange moves, and healing increases a certain amount of movement speed. Certain moves also make Varus capable of fleeing in dangerous situations.
The default volatility is a mandatory buff for any ADC if they don’t want to ‘evaporate’ within a single note during lane and fights.
Items – How to build Varus seaon 11
Doran’s Blade + Health Potion/Doran’s Shield
Doran’s Blade and Health Potion are two starter items that players like and use much for Varus.
Plated Steelcaps > Berserker’s Greaves > Mercury’s Treads
Plated Steelcaps: This is also a great choice for Varus, because he already has enough attack speed on the main items, and it will give Varus a small amount of armor.
- For Varus AD: Kraken Slayer + Runaan’s Hurricane, Infinity Edge
- For Varus Lethality: Manamune + Duskblade of Drakkthar + Edge of Night
Varus always has two main items that are: Varus DPS attack speed and Varus Lethality.
- Varus DPS: This is a widely used itemization path for Varus AD, with full-speed equipment at the end of the game, Varus’s DPS damage over time is extremely terrible, especially in fights and take on important targets like Baron or the Dragon. Combined with the Living Vengeance, Varus will shoot like hell and can destroy any target.
- Varus Lethality: This method applies to the Mid lane Varus more, although the amount of DPS over time is not high, the ability to maneuver long-range and burst damage Oneshot combo is extremely high.
Guardian Angel, Mercurial Scimitar, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Wit’s End, Blade of the Ruined King, Guinsoo’s Rageblade, Mortal Reminder
How to build Varus season 11
How to build Varus season 11 AD
The item set for full speed Varus AD with the strongest DPS, this way Varus has a lot of attack speed, so you don’t need to choose Berserker’s Greaves, instead choose Plated Steelcaps to increased some stamina for Varus in the early game.
You can choose Guardian Angel to ensure better safety in fights, and also help protect Varus against strong damaging assassins such as Talon, Zed, Leblanc …
In case the opponent has a tanker with a huge amount of armor such as: Malphite, Sion, Rammus .., take 1 position to equip the Mortal Reminder => it makes Varus’s shots more effective a lot of.
=> This is the page set of Varus standard and most powerful
- Kraken Slayer + Berserker’s Greaves + Ruunan’s Hurricane + Infinity Edge + Mercurial Scimitar + Guardian Angel
- Or: Galeforce + Berserker’s Greaves + Runaan’s Hurricane + Infinity Edge + Guardian Angel + Phantom Dancer
How to build Varus season 11 Lethality
=> The strongest standard equipment for Lethal Varus.
- Manamune + Ionian Boots of Lucidity + Duskblade of Draktharr + The Collector + Guardian Angel + Edge of Night
- Or: Manamune + Berserker’s Greaves + Duskblade of Draktharr + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Edge of Night + Guardian Angel