Vel’Koz rune pages, summoner spells, pros and cons, how to play, and how to build Vel’Koz season 11 to build the strongest new rune page.
Rune Pages – How to build Vel’Koz Season 11
Flash + Ignite/Exhaust
Flash is an indispensable summoner spell. Ignite or Exhaust will be used for Vel’koz Sp. If going Mid, the spells with a vengeance like Heal, Barrier, Exhaust would be more beneficial to Vel’Koz during the fight.
Items – How to build Vel’Koz season 11
- For Vel’Koz Sp: Luden’s Tempest + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass
- For Vel’Koz Mid: Luden’s Tempest + Horizon Focus + Zhonya’s Hourglass
Rabadon’s Deathcap, Liandry’s Anguish, Void Staff, Mejai’s Soulstealer, Banshee’s Veil
How to build Vel’Koz season 11
How to build Vel’Koz season 11 Mid
If the enemy team has multiple tough tanks: Liandry’s Anguish will help Vel’koz’s ability to poke and damage over time highly effective.
In addition, you can also choose the Rylai’s Crystal Scepter => to increase the slow ability – equipment that is extremely suitable for Vel’koz’s attack set.
=> This is the standard and most powerful Vel’koz build for Mid full AP including:
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Horizon Focus + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
- Or: Liandty’s Anguish + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Horizon Focus + Mejai’s Soulstealer + Zhonya’s hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
In the event that Vel’koz has a difficult match, a long-range opponent, a lot of strong control skills such as: Zoe, Leblanc .., consider the Banshee’s Veil => it will make Vel’koz become safer and easier to breathe.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Horizon Focus + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Banshee’s Veil + Rabadon’s Deathcap
How to build Vel’Koz season 11 Sp
As a super long-range mage champion that is extremely annoying for the opponent, the way to build Vel’koz Supports full AP is the most appropriate for Vel’koz:
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Banshee’s Veil
How to play Vel’koz
Push the lane fast so you can keep the enemy in the lane, and take control of important targets like dragons. Vel’Koz has a very good distance profiling ability, so try to keep a good position in the fight.
Good vision control, roaming to support teammates.
You just need to stand from afar and make sure to use your skills correctly.
Vel’Koz’s skill chain is very effective when used correctly.
Once you are in a good position and you are sure there are no nearby enemies, use R on your squad.
Note: To be able to use W well, combine your control abilities.
Vel’s Koz pros and cons
- The ability to poke from a distance is quite good
- Superfast pushing
- The skillset can destroy the tankers
- Poor mobility
- Resistance is quite weak
- The skillset requires high precision.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, W, E, Q, Q, R, Q, W, Q, W, R, W, W, E, E, R, E, E.