Viego rune pages, summoner spells, pros and cons, how to play, and how to build Viego season 11 to build the strongest new rune page.
Most used Viego Jungle
Flash + Smite
When he was alive, Viego was the Emperor of an ancient kingdom but then went mad at the death of his wife, to bring her back he would defy everything. Now a powerful ghost Viego can possess the body and skills of the enemy. Viego is a powerful assassin, and no one will be safe in front of his mighty sword.
Viego – The Ruined King is a jungler with the ability to camouflage, enter into combat, and control access to enemies extremely well. But what makes Viego so terrifying is his new possessive mechanism – able to take the corpses of an extremely powerful enemy.
Smite + Flash is a summoner spell for Viego going to the Jungle.
Items – How to build Viego season 11
Emberknife + Refillable Potion
Plated Steel > Mercury’s Treads > Mobility Boots
- For Viego Jungle: Blade of the Ruined King + Trinity Force + Sterak’s Gage
- For Viego Top – Mid: Blade of the Ruined King + Goredrinker + Sterak’s Gage
Guardian Angel, Death Dance, The Collector, Ravenous Hydra, Chempunk Chainsword
How to build Viego season 11
How to build Viego season 11 Jungle
With the main damage from hand attacks and the Failure Sword (Q) => The Failure Sword will be the main item for Viego => the stats and passive of this item will be the attack Extremely effective auxiliary tools for Viego => help Viego can deal damage in percentage of health, recover, chase and run extremely effectively.
If you want to snowball => you absolutely can choose Trinity Force
=> This is the standard build for Viego Jungle.
- Blade of the Ruined King + Plated Steelcaps + Trinity Force + Sterak’s Gage + Death Dance + Guardian Angel
How to build Viego season 11 Top
- Blade of the Ruined King + Plated Steelcaps + Gordrinker + Sterak’s Gage + Guardian Angel + Death Dance
How to build Viego Mid
- Gordrinker + Mercury’s Treads + Blade of the Ruined King + Sterak’s Gage + Death Dance + Guardian Angel
Viego pros and cons
- Viego is a champion with a skill set with a special opponent-possessing mechanism thanks to the passive – Sovereign’s Domination (P)
- The amount of damage in the middle and the end of the game is quite strong, not afraid to confront the tanker generals, gladiators.
- Has the ability to heal with Blade of the Ruined King (Q).
- The Viego set of moves is quite versatile: both have the ability to approach isolated targets, control burst damage to knock down opponents quickly, in addition, Viego is camouflaged to increase movement speed and attack speed with the Harrowed Path(E).
- Viego has the ability to create mutations, extremely high overturns in big fights, and total combat with its combo set.
- By the end of the game, Viego will become stronger with time and equipment.
- However, in the beginning, Viego is a bit weak, it is necessary to level up quickly to complete the basic skill set to regain balance with the opponent.
- You need to know the moves of many different generals.
- Not too maneuverable, so it is necessary to have an accurate combo, enter and exit the fight properly and choose the right target.
- Should practice a lot with Viego before entering the rank.