Viktor rune pages, summoner spells, pros and cons, how to play, and how to build Viktor season 11 to build the strongest new rune page.
Rune Pages – how to build Viktor season 11
Flash + Teleport/Ghost
Flash and Ghost are the two summoner spell that players use on Viktor at the moment, it is also very suitable for Viktor to extremely maneuver in teamfights when combined with Siphon Power, and deal damage to enemies with Chaos Storm or Death Ray.
Teleport: used when you go Top is quite hot with Viktor tanker stealing, or can also carry it in the mid lane, to stick to the turret, recall and to complete the build fastest or increase the ability to reverse support your teammates
Ignite: is a spell if you want to play on top of your opponents, as well as want to gain the advantage, mutate in the early game.
Items – How to build Viktor season 11
Doran’s Ring + Health Potion
Doran’s Ring and Health Potion are two good starting items for Viktor to make Viktor stronger in the laning phase.
Sorcerer’s Shoes > Mercury’s Treads > Plated Steelcaps
Sorcerer’s Shoes is the right choice for Viktor to go Mid to help maximize strength
Ionia Boots of Lucidity: this will be the right choice for this Mage to help minimize cooldowns. With a quick 10% reduction in cooldown, Viktor can freely use it without thinking.
- For Viktor Mid: Luden’s Tempest + Lich Bane + Zhonya’s Hourglass
- For Viktor Top: Luden’s Tempest + Lich Bane + Zhonya’s Hourglass
Void Staff, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Mejai’s Soulstealer, Banshee’s Veil, Morellonomicon
How to build Viktor season 11
How to build Viktor season 11 Mid
This is the most powerful AP build for Viktor Mid. Lich Bane is quite an important item for Viktor because Viktor’s ability to deal damage with basic attacks is very high, so you should consider it up as soon as possible.
The Rylai’s Crystal Scepter with slow ability will help Viktor to maximize the power of his skill set because Viktor’s moves are quite high so it is imperative to have a slow effect.
If Viktor is facing strong opponents or the enemy team has many strong crowd control effects => Banshee’s Veil will be the item to make Viktor safer.
Rabadon’s Deathcap and the Void Staff will be the last 2 items to maximize Viktor’s magic power 100%. You can also choose Zhonya’s Hourglass with safer gameplay or when going on the lane with physical assassins such as: Zed, Talon, Yasuo…
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Lich Bane + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff + Rabadon’s Deathcap
- Or: Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Mejai’s Soulstealer + Lich Bane + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
How to build Viktor season 11 Top
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Lich Bane + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
Viktor pros and cons
- Good laning ability with shield skills and blood prickling skills
- Ability to burst damage very well.
- The more powerful the game is at the end
- Viktor is a champion with an extremely good wide range of damage abilities, over time damage in strong fights that Viktor can carry the team if protected safely.
- Viktor can lane with most champions, The Machine Herald may lose a bit in the laning phase, but in teamfights, Viktor is not inferior to anyone.
- There are quite diverse gameplay
- Viktor has a good ability to counter the champions that rush in with Gravity Field (W)
- Slightly lacking maneuverability in the early game and very easy to be ganked by the enemy jungler.
- Strength depends quite a lot on equipment.
- Fast minion is highly dependent on Death Ray (E)
- Skill in drawing orientation, so it is a bit difficult to use to achieve high accuracy.