Vladimir rune pages, summoner spells, pros and cons, how to play, and how to build Vladimir season 11 to build the strongest new rune page.
Rune Pages – how to build Vladimir season 11
Most used Vladimir Mid
Flash + Ignite/Teleport/Ghost
With Ignite and Flash => will help Vladimir have the ability to overwhelm the enemy lane very strongly and easily overwhelm the opponent. Also, you can use Flash instead of Ignite => this is also a utility spell that is quite suitable for Vladimir in teamfights.
If you use Vladimir Top, you can use Teleport to better support your teammates in the other lanes.
Items – How to build Vladimir season 11
Dark Seal + Refillable Potion
Because the early game Vladimir is a bit weak => so Dark Seal and Refillable Potion will be 2 quite necessary items.
Ionian Boots of Lucidity > Sorcerer’s Shoes > Mercury’s Treads
Vladimir needs a quick cooldown to spam the skill => Ionian Boots of Lucidity will be a pretty perfect choice, in addition, if you go on the lane with strong Mage champions you can choose Mercury’s Treads instead.
- For Vladimir Mid: Hextech Rocketbelt + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
- For Vladimir Top: Night Harvester + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Mejai’s Soulstealer, Night Harvester, Cosmic Drive, Void Staff, Morellonomicon
How to build Vladimir season 11
How to build Vladimir season 11 Mid
If the enemy has a good recovery, high buffalo like Swain, Mundo, Garen .., Morellonomicon will be Vladimir’s indispensable item it will help Vladimir’s damage ability more effectively with the Deep Wound effect.
If Vladimir has to go lane with ranged champions, many crowd control effects, consider choosing Banshee’s Veil that will make Vladimir safer – especially in combat. total.
=> This is a set of full AP Vladimir build mid lane or standard top and strongest including.
- Hextech Rocketbelt + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Mejai’s Soulstealer + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
How to build Vladimir season 11 Top
- Night Harvester + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Mejai’s Soulstealer + Void Staff + Rabadon’s Deathcap
- Or: Hextech Rocketbelt + Ionian Boots of Lucidity + Cosmic Drive + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
Vladimir pros and cons
- Vladimir is one of the AP Mage Champions, with very high resilience and resilience team.
- Able to solo with a strong opponent and is not easy to be defeated.
- The amount of damage is very strong => especially about late-game Vladimir the stronger he will be with his full equipment.
- The ability to dive into fighting with Flash or Ghost is very good => approach the opponent to open the fight or Teleport the opponent to squeeze the corner, capture the main champions behind.
- However, Vladimir doesn’t have hard crowd-control skills
- The attack range of the attack is a bit short => so it is easy to poke from long-sleeved champions
- In the early game, Vladimir is a bit weak, the mobility is not high => so it is easy to go to the jungle of the opponent to gank.