Volibear rune pages, summoner spells, pros and cons, how to play, and how to build Volibear season 11 to build the strongest new rune page.
Rune Pages – How to build Volibear Season 11
Flash + Teleport/Smite
Flash + Teleport: 2 summoner spells for Volibear in the Top lane. For Volibear going Jungle would be Smite.
Items – How to build Volibear season 11
- For Voliber Top: Doran’s Shield + Health Potion
- For Voliber Jungle: Emberknife + Refillable Potion
Mercury’s Treads > Plated Steelcaps > Boots of Swiftness
Mercury’s Treads: You can choose to equip boots depending on the situation. If the enemy has multiple crowd control effects, go to Mercury’s Treads, get more physical damage by basic attacks, on Plated Steelcaps, with more slowers, choosing Boots of Swiftness.
- For Volibear Top: Frostfire Gauntlet + Thornmail + Spirit Visage
- For Volibear Jungle: Turbo Chemtank + Dead Man’s Plate + Thornmail
Sterak’s Gage, Randuin’s Omen, Gargoyle Stoneplate, Zhonya’s Hourglass, Stridebreaker
How to build Volibear season 11
How to build Volibear season 11 Top
In case the opponent has a lot of Physical Damage like assassins or strong marksmen, Thornmail will be very effective equipment for Volibear to partially limit their power.
=> This is the strongest set of Volibear items for the Top lane and including:
- Frostfire Gauntlet + Plated Steelcaps + Thornmail + Spirit Visage + Dead Man’s Plate + Sterak’s Gage
If Volibear is on the lane with long sleeve AP Mages or powerful crowd control champions, choose Mercury’s Treads => to reduce the effect time as well as activate speed to approach opponents better.
- Frostfire Gauntlet + Mercury’s Treads + Thornmail + Spirit Visage + Sterak’s Gage + Randuin’s Omen
How to build Volibear season 11 Jungle
The Volibear Jungle build is similar to Top, just keep full tanks and fight.
- Turbo Chemtank + Mercury’s Treads + Dead Man’s Plate + Thornmail + Spirit Visage + Titanic Hydra
- Or: Sunfire Aegis + Plated steelcaps + Dead Man’s Plate + Sterak’s Gage + Randuin’s Omen + Thornmail
Volibear pros and cons
- The gameplay is quite simple
- Very beefy, and the more he buffs, the more damage he does
- The ability to double 1vs1 is very strong
- Easy to gank and hard to make mistakes
- Using W properly will killing Dragon and Baron more reliable.
- When you have a little advantage Volibear can roll a very powerful snowball
- Jungle clearing is a bit slow
- Easy to fly kites
- There is no powerful move to initiate a fight
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: E, W, Q, W, W, R, W, Q, W, Q, R, Q, Q, E, E, R, E, E.
Passive – The Relentless Storm
Volibear’s attacks and abilities will increase attack speed and the end of the attack will deal bonus magic damage to surrounding targets.
Q – Thundering Smash
Volibear will increase movement speed when moving towards the opponent, next attack Volibear will deal additional damage and stun the target
W – Frenzied Maul
When Volibear damages enemies will mark them and apply attack effects. Using this skill again on marked targets, Volibear will heal and increase damage.
E – Sky Splitter
Volibear will summon a Lightning Storm in a target area, damaging and slowing the target.
Volibear will gain additional shields if standing in that area.
R – Stormbringer
Volibear jumps to a target area, damaging and slowing the target, and Volibear also increases healing speed.
Turrets will be temporarily disabled in the area where Volibear jumped.