If we talk about the forgotten hero and the top kicker of the League, there is no shortage of the name Wiro. Whether he has just debuted in the arena of fame or has been around for a while, his ability to appear is also very low. In terms of beefiness and the amount of damage inflicted, he is not inferior to any gladiator. But for some reason, most of League of Legends players do not like this handsome guy but have bad fate.
Skills of Wiro
Passive: Sacred 212
Wiro enhances 60 (+ 5 per level) both physical and magic armor (disabled while cooldown), and heals him for 60% health when he takes fatal damage. During this 4.5 seconds, he is immune to crowd control, but cannot act and has both armors reduced by 25%. At the same time, there will be 3 markers around him, stepping on teammates will help him and that champion heal 10%.
If all three marks are activated, or after 4.5 seconds, he will roar dealing 150 + (1.0 AD) magic damage, and slowing the enemy’s movement speed. He itself gains 50% attack speed and 30% movement speed for the next 5 seconds.
Skill 1: 212 AXE
He refreshes his attack, enhancing his next three attacks. Each attack deals 100/130/160/190/220/250 (+0.2 Attack Attack) bonus physical damage. Particularly, the third attack will knock the enemy away for 0.75 seconds.
Skill 2: TORNADO FIST
He presses the target towards the target, dealing 100/130/160/190/220/250 (+0.4 Attack Attack) physical damage. If an enemy is pushed against a wall, it will take 50% more damage from the skill. This skill will deal 250/325/400/475/550/625 (+1.0 Attack Attack) physical damage to the enemy towers.
Skill 3: SUNRAY FIST
He unleashes his ax to deal 300/375/450 (+1.5 Attack Attack) physical damage with 1 second tossing at surrounding enemies. The longer the charge, the greater the range and damage, up to 1000/1250/1500 (+1.5 AD) physical damage. Each falling victim deals 50% of the attack damage to nearby enemies (the falling victim does not take this additional damage). He can move while casting the spell, and its cooldown is reduced by 80% if the spell is canceled.
Passive: When Wiro cast a spell or empowered his basic attack, it creates a tornado around himself for 3 seconds, dealing 38/42/46 (+0.25) magic damage per second to all enemies, including buildings.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Talent and Arcana
- Defend: Indomitable (10) + Assassinate (10) + Focus (10)
- Damage: Onslaught (10) + Guerrilla (10) + Skewer (10)
How to build items for Wiro
- Top: Mantle of Ra + Sonic Boots + The Aegis + Gaia’s Standard + Mail of Pain + Blade of Eternity
- Support: Mother Earth Gem: Genesis + Gilded Greaves + Gaia’s Standard + Mantle of Ra + The Aegis + Medallion of Troy
Runes for Wiro
- LOCKHEIM: Shadow Blade – Bone Cutter – Desperate Duel
- AFATA: Tower blessing
- AFATA: Natural gift
How to play Wiro
- The most standard combo for Wiro: Skill 3 > Skill 2 > Basic attack -> Skill 1.
- To increase resistance ability, you need to know how to take advantage of his passive in teamfights.
- Although not mobility, but in return, he is very tough and has the skill to repel enemies. To maximize the amount of damage to Skill 2, you should push the enemy back into the terrain.
- With Skill 1, he will be enhanced for the next 3 attacks. Particularly, the ultimate will cause the victim to be knocked out for 0.75 seconds.