Wukong rune pages, summoner spells, pros and cons, how to play, and how to build Wukong season 11 to build the strongest new rune page.
Rune Pages – How to build Wukong Season 11
Most used Wukong Jungle
Flash + Smite/Ignite
Flash + Smite: Wukong’s usual summoner spells in the jungle position. Ignite will be used for Wukong Top.
Items – How to build Wukong Season 11
- For Wukong Top – Mid: Trinity Force + Ravenous Hydra + Sterak’s Gage
- For Wukong Jungle: Goredrinker + Ravenous Hydra + Sterak’s Gage
Guardian Angel, Divine Sunderer, Duskblade of Draktharr, Edge of Night, Youmuu’s Ghostblade
How to build Wukong season 11
How to build Wukong season 11 Jungle
Tiamat => Ravenous Hydra => increased ability to clear fast monsters => Wukong has more time to gank to support allies better. If the opponent has a strong assassin, put strong damage: Guardian Angel will be a reasonable choice – make sure Wukong becomes safer.
In case the enemy team has a strong AP Mage or multiple control champions: Goredrinker will be the perfect item for Wukong – helping him not get burst damage instantly.
- Goredrinker + Plated Steelcaps + Ravenous Hydra + Sterak’s Gage + Death Dance + Guardian Angel
Build up Wukong Jungle full of lethality – a Oneshot combo of Nimbus Strike for a kill point
- Duskblade of Draktharr + Mercury’s Treads + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Edge of Night + Guardian Angel + Black Cleaver
How to build Wukong season 11 Top – Mid
The way to build Wukong Top lane is similar to Wukong Jungle, and after being revised, the Blade of the Ruined King is also a pretty effective item for Wukong in the laning phase as well as fighting => The amount of damage done will be very strong.
- Trinity Force + Plated Steelcaps + Ravenous Hydra + Sterak’s Gage + Death Dance + Guardian Angel
If Wukong is on the lane with the mage champion or more control effects: choose the Mercury’s Treads.
- Divine Sunderer + Mercury’s Treads + Ravenous Hydra + Death Dance + Sterak’s Gage + Chempunk Chainsword
Wukong pros and cons
- Possesses a huge amount of damage – like an assassin.
- Ability to turn high mobility – stack up very strong damage combos.
- Ability to teamfight and catch negative targets well.
- Quite strong thanks to his passive stone Skin that helps Wukong increase his defense stats: Armor + magic resistance.
- The elusive stealth ability with Warrior Trickster (W) – makes ganking and running (if dangerous) extremely effective.
- The ultimate Cyclone (R) – capable of dealing large area damage and knocking multiple targets => gives a great effect in small fights and total combat.
- Quite energy-consuming.
- The ability to clear Jungle is below average.
- Less resilience in the road phase.
- Little unrestrained skills.
- Also fragile with a lethal full damage path up.
Skills raising order
For levels 1 to 18: E, W, Q, E, E, R, E, Q, E, Q, R, Q, Q, W, W, R, W, W.