Xayah rune pages, summoner spells, pros and cons, how to play, and how to build Xayah season 11 to build the strongest new rune page.
Rune Pages – How to build Xayah Season 11
Most used Xayah AD
Xayah – Inspiration
Flash + Heal/Purify
Flash + Heal: 2 summoner spells that are standard for ADC Xayah AD, if the enemy side has many strong CC, you should replace it with Purify – to ensure more safety.
Items – How to build Xayah season 11
Doran’s Blade + Health Potion
The Doran’s Blade and the Health Potion are two good starter items, both with a bit of damage, a bit of lifesteal, and a little recovery, increasing her ability to walk.
Berserker’s Greaves > Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads
Berserker’s Greaves are still the number one priority for ADCs in general, and like Xayah, she needs to add more attack speed.
Galeforce + Essence Reaver + Infinity Edge
Kraken Slayer, Rapid Firecannon, Mortal Reminder, Guardian Angel, Bloodthirster
How to build Xayah season 11
How to build Xayah season 11 AD
In case the enemy team has many tough tankers, good recovery => Mortal Reminder will be the necessary equipment for Xayah to maximize their strength and suppress their aggression.
If the opponent has many Mage champions, great AP magic power, consider getting Maw of Malmortius => it will help Xayah become safer, avoid shocking damage on the scoreboard.
=> This is how to build Xayah season 11 in the standard and most powerful way including:
- Galeforce + Berserker’s Greaves + Essence Reaver + Infinity Edge + Rapid Firecannon + Guardian Angel
- Or: Kraken Slayer + Berserker’s Greaves + Essence Reaver + Infinity Edge + Mortal Reminder + Guardian Angel
In the case of Xayah going on the lane with strong marksmen, needing the ability to exchange many moves, then it will be a pretty effective choice for her => Xayah full crit max damage, only a few hits, the opponent has already blown half a health bar.
- Galeforce + Berserker’s Greaves + Essence Reaver + Navori Quickbales + Infinity Edge + Bloodthirster
Xayah pros and cons
- Xayah can clear a whole wave of minions very quickly with Slice Slash. This skill also works similarly in teamfights
- When someone chases Xayah and the Deadly Wings activate, she transforms into a kite-flying queen.
- Basic attacks leave feathers behind, causing anyone chasing Xayah in a straight line to be gagged by feathers.
- Because the feather trap takes time to set up, Xayah is not as strong as other shooters in taking advantage of the opponent’s mistake and suddenly attacking.
- Xayah’s lack of mobility forces her to rely on Feather Summoning to protect herself.
Skill raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, E, W, E, E, R, E, W, E, W, R, W, W, Q, Q, R, Q, Q.
Bladecaller (E): The ability deals massive damage and has a hard crowd control effect on opponents, so it needs to be maxed out first. Deadly Plumage (W): maxes 2nd after (E) to get Xayah’s attack speed and damage per attack. Double Daggers (Q): Xayah’s damage and molestation skill, ultimately raising. Xayah’s Featherstorm (R) increases with level.