Xeniel is not only a strong solo warrior but also very suitable for the support position. With his ultimate, he will immediately proceed to where his comrades are in danger. When landing, he will help his teammates restore some health and increase immunity. When playing in the top position or support, he can still quickly move to help his teammates out of danger. No matter where he plays, he is still very strong and annoying.
Skills increasing order of Xeniel
Passive: Holy Brand
Each third basic attack deals 4-8% more maximum health (1% increase per level 4/7/10/13) magic damage.
Skill 1: Divine Protection
Xeniel covers himself with a shield, blocking 400/520/640/760/880/1000 (+ 0.4 Magic) (4/5/6/7/8/9% of his maximum health) Damage. After 2.5 seconds he can self-destruct, dealing 400/520/640/760/880/1000 (+0.4 Magic) (4/5/6/7/8/9% of her maximum health) deals magic damage to nearby enemies, and slows the hit target for 1 second. If the barrier is broken, it cannot cause damage.
Skill 2: Malleus
He jumps to a target area dealing 280/340/400/460/520/580 (+0.54 Magic Damage) magic damage, and stunning all hit enemies for 1.25 seconds.
Skill 3: Angelic Splendor
Xeniel chooses an allied hero and then flies into the sky towards her target. After 2.2 seconds he descends, dealing 300/450/600 (+0.8 Magic) magic damage while allowing the selected ally to heal 15% of his maximum health, and he gains 40% movement speed for 3 seconds, both gain immunity by 40% for 3 seconds.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1,3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Talent and Arcanas
- Talent: Heal
- Arcanas: Indomitable (10) + Benevolence (10) + Valiance (10)
How to build items for Xeniel
Fire Gem + Gilded Greaves + The Aegis + Medallion of Troy + Mail of Pain + Rock Shield
Runes for Xeniel
- Veda: Sacred Bead – Holy Verdict – Sacred Protection
- Afata: River Treader
- Afata: Regrowth
How to play Xeniel
- Hide in the bushes to watch the resources in case the enemy team comes to rob.
- Skill 1 that rises from the first level can help Xeniel reduce damage and also help him clear creeps faster in the first place.
- Skill 2 jumps to a certain point to attack opponents or simply retreat faster if pursued by the opponent. The jumps through the wall are essential in the escape.
- When you have not reached level 4, you should just stick to the main position.
Mid and late game
- Join your teammates to get the first Dragon in the match. Remember to join mid support.
- Combo Xeniel: Ultimate> Skill 2 (tossed)> Skill 1 creates armor, activating one more time to deal damage around.
- Quickly observe allied heroes via the map, quick utilizing support when seeing where allies are losing.
- Regularly turn on Skill 1 to create armor before fighting to reduce the amount of damage taken, thus making Xeniel much stronger.
- The Ultimate can open combat quickly thanks to the crowd hit. Or use util to run away when exhausted. Note the ultimate may be interrupted so you need a small amount of time to use.