Xerath rune pages, summoner spells, pros and cons, how to play, and how to build Xerath season 11 to build the strongest new rune page.
Rune Pages – How to build Xerath Season 11
Most used Xerath Sp
Flash + Heal/Barrier
Flash is indispensable for Xerath. Some of the spells that Xerath can carry with Heal or Barrier Ignite depending on Mid or Sp and each strategy played in each match.
Items – How to build Xerath season 11
- For Xerath Mid: Doran’s Ring + Health Potion
- For Xerath Sp: Spellthief’s Edge + Health Potion
Sorcerer’s Shoes > Mercury’s Treads > Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Sorcerer’s Shoe: This is the best equipment for full AP Xerath.
- For Xerath Mid: Liandry’s Anguish + Horizon Focus + Rabadon’s Deathcap
- For Xerath Sp: Luden’s Tempest + Horizon Focus + Zhonya’s Hourglass
Void Staff, Mejai’s Soulstealer, Morellonomicon, Banshee’s Veil
How to build Xerath season11
How to build Xerath season11 Mid
=> This is the standard and the most powerful Xearth Mid lane full AP build – both capable of poking, while accumulating strong damage including:
If you have to deal with champions with many control effects, long-range attacks like Zoe, Leblanc .., Banshee’s Veil will be an item to help Xearth become safer and somewhat counter them.
- Liandry’s Anguish + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Horizon Focus + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff + Zhonya’s Hourglass
Where Xerath is strong, has an advantage over his opponent: The Mejai’s Soulstealer is also quite an effective item – helping Xearth increase the amount of damage significantly, facilitating the snowball match.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Mejai’s Soulstealer + Horizon Focus + Baradon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
How to build Xerath season 11 Sp
As a Support Mage – the way to build SP full AP is most effective for Xerath.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Horizon Focus + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff + Rabadon’s Deathcap
- Or: Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Horizon Focus + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Xerath pros and cons
- The ranged skills are quite long, able to manipulate and harass the opponent extremely well
- Xerath’s passive helps to keep his lane strong
- The skillset is quite versatile, in farming and cases
- The ultimate has a fairly long range
- Mobility is not high or is ganked by Forest
- Quite fragile, weak in blood
- All skills are skills-oriented, so they must be used correctly
- In order to use it effectively, the Ultimate Move must practice.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, W, E, Q, Q, R, Q, W, Q, W, R, W, W, E, E, R, E, E.
Arcanopulse Q: first max raise Xerath’s main damage skill. Eye of Destruction W: 2nd raise, both dealing wide area damage and slowing opponents. Shocking Orb E: is the control skill of Xerath, only needs to raise 1 point to level 3 and raise it last. Rite of Arcane R: Increase according to level for Xerath.