Xin Zhao rune pages, summoner spells, pros and cons, how to play, and how to build Xin Zhao season 11 to build the strongest new rune page.
Rune Pages – How to build Xin Zhao Season 11
Most used Xin Zhao Jungle
Xin Zhao Top
Flash + Smite
Xin Zhao – The Seneschal of Demacia after being updated to revise the skill set, XZ gradually returns to strong in the game, Xin Zhao not only appears much in regular battles, but is also used frequently in rankings matches from low to high, and are even used in professional matches.
This is also a champion that many fans like because the skillset and gameplay are relatively simple, but it is extremely effective in the laning phase as well as teamfights.
Flash + Smite: is the default summoner spells indispensable for Xin Zhao Jungle. With Xin Zhao going Top or Mid, priority should be used on Ignite to increase the solo lane to defeat the target.
Items – How to build Xin Zhao season 11
Eclipse + Blade of the Ruined King + Sterak’s Gage
Death Dance, Guardian Angel, Dead Man’s Plate, Trinity Force, Spirit Visage
How to build Xin Zhao season 11
How to build Xin Zhao season 11 Jungle
Trinity Force is an indispensable main item of Xin Zhao, combined with Sterak’s Gage, Guardian Angel, and his Ultimate, XZ will be immortalized in the rush of fighting in combat as well as ganking. Dead Man’s Plate accelerates movement to help XZ be able to reverse his way to support his teammates.
=> This is how to build Xin Zhao season 11 jungle build in the standard and strongest way- big damage and strong stamina.
Or with the Titanic Hydra => quickly increase XinZhao’s ability to farm and clear the minions, to have more time to gank and support teammates, in addition to increasing the health and recovery ability quite large for Xin Zhao too.
- Eclipse + Plated Steelcap + Blade of the Ruined King + Sterak’s Gage + Death Dance + Guardian Angel
If the opponent many mages or CC effects: should choose Mercury’s Treads for Xin Zhao.
- Eclipse + Mercury’s Treads + Blade of the Ruined King + Death Dance + Guardian Angel + Sterak’s Gage
Xin Zhao pros and cons
- XZ is a pretty strong champion in the early game.
- The skillset is extremely simple and easy to use – highly effective.
- Suitable for all rank levels from low to high, casual to the professional tournament.
- The ability to solo, go to the jungle is quite strong.
- Ability to gank very early – easy to kill.
- Good recovery thanks to Guess’s passive and skill set.
- The ability to quickly approach targets stacks strong wide area damage.
- Has multiple crowd control effects: slowing with Audacious Charge (E), Wind Become Lightning (W), and knocking away with the Crescent Guard (Q)
- The ultimate help XZ block damage and is extremely helpful in teamfights.
- XZ is the fear of ADC, Mages, and a few fragile champions.
- Skill range is quite short, only Audacious Charge (E) can approach the target
- Low mobility, no escape skills
- Because the gameplay is quite simple => easy to be caught by the opponent.