Yone rune pages, summoner spells, pros and cons, how to play, and how to build Yone season 11 to build the strongest new rune page.
Rune Pages – How to build Yone Season 11
Flash + Teleport
Yone – The Unforgotten was Yasuo’s brother, Yone was the one who chased after Yasuo after the death of the great master Souma and was defeated by his brother in this battle.
Teleport + Flash is the most suitable summoner spell set for Yone to Mid and Yone Top, and you can replace it with Ignite – if you want to one on one with your opponent in the first place.
Items – How to build Yone season 11
Doran’s Blade + Health Potion/Doran’s Shield
Berserker’s Greaves > Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads
Immortal Shieldbow + Infinity Edge + Bloodthirster
Death Dance, Galeforce, Mortal Reminder, Sterak’s Gage, Randuin’s Omen
How to build Yone season 11
How to build Yone season 11 Mid
If your opponent is a Mage champion with strong crowd control effects or has a lot of CC => Quicksilver Sash (Mercurial Scimitar) will make Yone safer in his combat situations.
=> This is the most powerful and standard build for Yone.
- Immortal Shieldbow + Berserker’s Greaves + Infinity Edge + Bloodthirster + Death Dance + Guardian Angel
- Or: Galeforce + Berserker’s Greaves + Infinity Edge + Bloodthirster + Mortal Reminder + Guardian Angel
How to build Yone season 11 Top
When using Yone in the top lane, if you have to deal with tough tankers, the Mortal Reminder will be a suitable choice to increase armor penetration => help Yone can quickly defeat the target more.
- Immortal Shieldbow + Berserker’s Greaves + Infinity Edge + Bloodthirster + Mortal Reminder + Guardian Angel
Yone pros and cons
- Yone has both a fairly strong Physical Damage and AP, a high crit rate combined with percentage health damage.
- High mobility with strong control combos with Mortal Steel (Q) and the ultimate ability Fate Sealed (R)
- The ability to engage in combat, approach and take down the target, then retreat quickly with tons of damage.
- The combo is quite nice, Yone can combine and go the way with many different champions and formations.
- Although very strong, Yone’s attack range is a bit short and always has to rush into fights, requiring players with good skills and handling situations appropriately.
- The combos take a lot of practice to master and use them effectively.
- It takes a lot of practice before bringing Yone into the ranking rank.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, E, W, Q, Q, R, Q, E, Q, E, R, E, E, W, W, R, W, W.
Passive – Way of the Hunter
When attacking a target, Yone will activate his 2 swords in turn. Yone’s attacks will always initiate with a normal sword and deal bonus magic damage when attacking with the Demon Sword.
Yone’s crit chance will also be doubled – same as Yasuo, but critical damage will be reduced
=> The Way of the Hunter will help Yone become more flexible in the way to equip and make the enemy difficult, especially in the late game.