Yuumi rune pages, summoner spells, pros and cons, how to play, and how to build Yuumi season 11 to build the strongest new rune page.
Rune Pages – How to build Yuumi Season 11
Flash + Ignite/Exhaust
Yuumi, the new 144th support champion, has just been revealed in League of Legends with the shape of a super cute little cat, this may be a Wizard-style Support champion with a lot of control skills and buff support for teammates.
Flash + Ignite are two summoner spells that are quite suitable for Yuumi Support, in addition, you can also use it for Yuumi Mid or change with a teleport if you want to play Yuumi Top.
Items – How to build Yuumi season 11
Spellthief’s Edge + Health Potion
The Spellthief’s Edge and the Health Potion would be good choices for Yuumi Sp.
Ionian Boots of Lucidity > Mobility Boots > Sorcerer’s Shoes
- For Yuumi Sp buff: Moonstone Renewer + Ardent Censer + Staff of Flowing Water
- For Yuumi Sp Carry with Garen: Luden’s Tempest + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Mejai’s Soulstealer
Mejai’s Soulstealer, Mikael’s Blessing, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Void Staff, Banshee’s Veil
How to build Yuumi season 11
How to build Yuumi season 11 Sp
As a Support mage, the way of building up Yuumi Sp tends to be in the way of buffing for teammates.
- Moonstone Renewer + Ionian Boots of Lucidity + Ardent Censer + Staff of Flowing Water + Mejai’s Soulstealer + Mikael’s Blessing
How to build Yuumi season 11 Support carry to balance team when combined with Garen.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Ardent Censer + Mejai’s Soulstealer + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
Yuumi pros and cons
- Yuumi possesses a small, cute appearance that will surely be loved and used by many gamers
- Yuumi has very good mana recovery as well as protection with her passive Bop ‘n’ Block, and at the same time Yuumi can also buff health, speed up herself and her teammates very strongly thanks to her Zoomies (E).
- Not only that, but Yuumi also has extremely high mobility, ready to approach and protect his teammates in dangerous situations.
- Despite being an Sp, this cat girl’s magic damage is also extremely impressive, especially the ability to steal the opponent’s AP and AD with You and Me! (W).
- Able to pry long-range and slow the target, dodge damage well with Prowling Projectile (Q).
- The ultimate, Final Chapter is very effective in total teamfights, and also has the effect of rooting the target.
- However, Yuumi is quite fragile
- Orientation skills need to use precision and combo appropriately.
- No strong controlling skills.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: E, Q, E, Q, E, R, E, Q, E, Q, R, Q, Q, W, W, R, W, W.
Passive – Bop ‘n’ Block
After a while, Yuumi’s attacks will restore her energy and create armor. If Yuumi was in Attached form, the armor would protect her ally. The armor will protect Yuumi and her ally until it is broken.