Zac rune pages, summoner spells, pros and cons, how to play, and how to build Zac season 11 to build the strongest new rune page.
Rune Pages – How to build Zac Season 11
Flash + Smite
Flash + Smite: 2 immutable summoner spells for Zac Jungle. Teleport used for Zac Top.
Items – How to build Zac season 11
Sunfire Aegis + Thornmail + Spirit Visage
Locket of the Iron Solari, Randuin’s Omen, Gargoyle Stoneplate, Thornmail
How to build Zac season 11
How to build Zac season 11 Jungle
=> This is Zac’s equipment for Jungle position with the most standard and tough full tank.
In case the Mage of the enemy team is strong and you want to better protect your teammates in combat situations: Locket of the Iron Solari will be extremely effective equipment.
- Sunfire Aegis + Mercury’s Treads + Thornmail + Spirit Visage + Randuin’s Omen + Gargoyle Stoneplate
- Or: Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Spirit Visage + Thornmail + Warmog’s Armor + Randuin’s Omen
How to build Zac season 11 Top
The way to build up Zac Top is similar to that of Zac Jungle – just with a full tank, Zac has to deal with champions with great physical damage.
- Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Thornmail + Spirit Visage + Randuin’s Omen + Gargoyle Stoneplate
- Or: Sunfire Aegis + Mercury’s Treads + Spirit Visage + Demonic Embrace + Randuin’s Omen + Zhonya’s Hourglass
How to build Zac Sp
- Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Thornmail + Randuin’s Omen + Spirit Visage + Gargoyle Stoneplate
- Or: Sunfire Aegis + Mercury’s Treads + Thornmail + Knight’s Vow + Gargoyle Stoneplate + Warmog’s Armor
Zac pros and cons
- Easy to cause inhibition to the opponent
- Clear out a good jungle with W dealing damage% health
- Good survivability in the jungle, fighting thanks to passive
- Able to gank early with an E attack from afar
- There are extremely powerful control skills: both slow and knock.
- Strong late-late buff with W deals% health damage and passive increases in size according to bonus health
- Has the passive Cell Division, so it is difficult to die in a fight, can be combined with allies to ice
- Do not maneuver after using the Elastic Slingshot
- The E move takes time to fly away
- 2 skills Q and E are skills-oriented, need precision.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: W, Q, E, E, E, R, E, W, E, W, R, W, W, Q, Q, R, Q, Q.
Elastic Slingshot will be the most important skill for Zac to effectively gank with a range of up to 1800 at the last level so it maxes out first. Unstable Matter has a low cooldown and can be used to kill minions and deal damage, so it maxes up next. Stretching Strikes will be the last max lift, but Let’s Bounce! Just upgrade to the right level.
Passive – Cell Division
Whenever Zac hits an enemy with his ability, he splits a piece of himself, which can be reabsorbed to heal. When defeated, Zac splits into four cells, and they can reunite. If any shards remain after 8 seconds, he will be regenerated with Health based on the Health of the remaining plaques. Each cell array has a percentage of Zac’s maximum Health, as well as both Armor and Magic Resist. It has a 5-minute cooldown.