Zilean rune pages, summoner spells, pros and cons, how to play, and how to build Zilean season 11 to build the strongest new rune page.
Rune Pages – How to build Zilean Season 11
Most used Zilean Sp/Mid
Zilean Mid – Glacial Augment
Flash + Ignite/Exhaust
Flash + Ignite: These are 2 summoner spells good for Zilean Support, with Zilean going Mid – Top you should bring Teleport.
Items – How to build Zilean Season 11
- For Zilean Sp: Imperial Mandate + Chemtech Purifier + Zhonya’s Hourglass
- For Zilean Mid – Top: Liandry’s Anguish + Cosmic Drive + Zhonya’s Hourglass
Archangel’s Staff, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Void Staff, Banshee’s Veil, Banshee’s Veil, Redemption
How to build Zilean season 11
How to build Zilean season 11 Sp
=> This is the most standard support Zilean Sp equipment set includes: Imperial Mandate + Archangel’s Staff + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Locket if the Iron Solari + Redemption.
Or with Zilean Shurelya’s Battlesong => activate extremely effective movement speed for initiating teamfights.
- Imperial Mandate + Mobility Boots + Chemtech Putrifier + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Banshee’s Veil + Redemption
- Or: Imperial Mandate + Mobility Boots + Chemtech Purifier + Cosmic Drive + Banshee’s Veil + Zhonya’s Hourglass
How to build Zilean season 11 Mid – Top
The way to build Zilean Mid – Top full AP standard is as follows: Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap.
In addition, with the ultimate, Chronoshift helps to revive him, Mejai’s Soulstealer is an item that is quite suitable for Zilean => because Zilean is quite difficult to defeat – and also helps Zilean increase the ability to snowball extremely fast effect.
- Liandry’s Anguish + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Cosmic Drive + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
- Or: Liandry’s Anguish + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Archangel’s Staff + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Zilean pros and cons
- Ability to poke easily, easily with large amounts of damage
- Has a versatile skill set that offers both damages, support, and control
- Ability to revive comrades
- Suitable for most tactics and formations
- Damage stacking towards the end of the game decreased
- The moves are quite energy-consuming
- Need coordination from teammates.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, W, E, Q, Q, R, Q, E, Q, E, R, E, E, W, W, R, W, W.
Time Bomb (Q) is Zilean’s primary harassment and damage skill and therefore needs to be maxed out first. After that, maximizing Rewind (W) to have the ability to place bombs and increase speed continuously. Time Warp (E) lifts last. Chronoshift ®, the ultimate takes Zilean’s level.
Passive – Time in a Bottle
Zilean stores time into Experient.
When he has enough Experient to level up an ally, he can right-click on that champion to impart it. Zilean will also receive the same amount of Experient. This skill cannot be used in fights.
How to play Zilean
In lane: Q hits the target, W for Q, Q back to target.
Combo order: Q-> W-> Q
In fighting: Place Q bomb on teammates’ head then use E to speed up, W to cooldown skills, Q again.
Combo order: Q-> E-> W-> Q.