Zoe rune pages, summoner spells, pros and cons, how to play, and how to build Zoe season 11 to build the strongest new rune page.
Rune Pages – How to build Zoe Season 11
Flash + Ignite
Zoe possesses great power, despite receiving consecutive direct and indirect nerfs, the Aspect of Twilight is still a reliable prop for you to plow through the season rankings. this
Flash + Ignite: is a pair of summoner spells that help increase Zoe’s ability to crush and defeat opponents with only 1 Combo max range.
Items – How to build Zoe season 11
Sorcerer’s Shoes > Mercury’s Treads > Plated Steelcaps
Luden’s Tempest + Horizon Focus + Zhonya’s Hourglass
Mejai’s Soulostealer, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Void Staff, Banshee’s Veil
How to build Zoe season 11
How to build Zoe season 11 Mid
Where Zoe has to go lane with long-sleeved, well-crafted Mage champions and lots of hard control effects: Banshee’s Veil will be a pretty effective item.
=> This is how to build Zoe season 11 full AP for Mid, the standard and the most powerful including:
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Horizon Focus + Zhoya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
When Zoe is stronger than her opponent
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Horizon Focus + Mejai’s Soulstealer + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Zoe pros and cons
- Zoe is the first champion in League of Legends to have the Sleep Ru skill effect. => high potential for bothersome inhibition.
- This Zoe girl’s skill set is an extremely versatile, super virtual combo, with the ability to stack damage and shock Oneshot very strong damage.
- Paddle Star (Q) has a max long-range, combined with Sleepy Trouble Bubble (E) is extremely annoying => this opponent can evaporate immediately, otherwise, there will be a few drops of health.
- Spell Thief (W) is quite special, allowing Zoe to pick up Summoner Spells or drop active items => making Zoe’s solo kills and duo situations much stronger. time to create unexpected handling phases.
- The ultimate move, Portal Jump, + Paddle Star (Q) => makes Zoe more mobile than ever.
- Zoe’s skills are mostly skill-oriented, requiring players to use them correctly.
- Moreover, Zoe’s skills are also difficult to use, requiring players to spend time practicing combos a lot, and masterly => to bring high efficiency.
- In addition, Zoe is also quite fragile
- There are many people who hate this Zoe, even setting up a topic asking Riot to remove Zoe
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, E, W, Q, Q, R, Q, E, Q, E, R, E, E, W, W, R, W, W.
Paddle Star (Q) is Zoe’s most powerful ranged skill in lane and teamfights, so it is important to increase first as soon as possible. Next is Sleepy Trouble Bubble (E), which can be said to be Zoe’s most inhibitory cancer-causing control move, not only that this skill also has a very long-range, and the damage is also. Very large, so this will be the 2nd max raise.
Spell Thief (W) helps Zoe become much more mobile when he steals the complementary spells of his opponent or minions, it also creates unexpected combo situations that the opponent does not expect, this move plus final. The final move through the Portal Jump (R) raises the correct level for Zoe.