Bangalore is the attacker class, a super-soldier with extremely strong attack power that can apply to all tactics and includes extremely good team support. How to play her in Apex Legends is not difficult, just a few minutes on how to use the skill is that players can play this class well. This is also a class that is picked a lot like Wraith or Bloodhound.
How To Play Bangalore In Apex Legends
There are 3 attackers in Apex Legends: Bangalore, Mirage and Warith, she is considered the most balanced, easier to play than the other 2 characters. Not only possessing a convenient skill set for the job, but she is also suitable for defense, teammate support, or even rescue. If the team has her and Lifeline, then the team’s support will definitely be very good. She can be combined with many characters in the team.
Bangalore Passive – Double Time
Double Time is a skill that activates when she is hit by someone, and Double Time gives her a lot of speed faster than usual. Help her run away from enemies in a short time. Actually players apply this skill in the case of chasing enemies. If you run into her and don’t want to attack, then run fast and try to shoot her because this skill will be activated immediately.
Smoke Launcher (Q)
She will fire a smoke grenade that covers a certain area, she is equipped with two smoke pomegranates in the first place and can be restored over time. Smoke Launcher is the branding skill for her, which is a skill that has a lot of use when it comes to both defenses when an enemy comes in and also attacking when you enter an enemy. Rest assured that no one can see anyone in the smoke except you, this is a huge advantage for her to attack enemies as well as revive your teammates in case of death.
Rolling Thunder (Z)
Rolling Thunder is a skill that has the most massive damage as well as an Ultimate ability that damages enemies. Basically, Bangalore will call down dozens of rockets and damage a specified area, if the enemy is in that area will definitely count the number board and Rolling Thunder is often used to deal with teamfights.
Note When Playing Bangalore
- The Double Time can be active continuously, as long as Bangalore gets hit by bullets.
- The new skill Smoke Launcher will be used 2 times and it takes time to heal, each time it will get 1 and a maximum of 2.
- Use Smoke Launcher to rescue allies when surrounded or attacked.
- Use Smoke Launcher when there are allies who need to revive or if you need to use blood and armor yourself.
- When successfully defeating an enemy, use Smoke Launcher before looting.
- After using Rolling Thunder, it takes a few seconds for the missile to hit the area you specify. However, it is also very difficult to escape this skill.
- Rolling Thunder can damage the user, of course, the damage is not high.
- Rolling Thunder has no effect on indoor or cave areas. Rolling Thunder will still call rockets, but won’t be able to cross terrain.