Starfire is a Teen Titan and appears in the third annual year of the Injustice: Gods Among Us Comic comic book series, and is a DLC playable character in Injustice 2.
As the next Tamaran’s Queen, Princess Koriand’r found herself a victim of a revenge plot by her cruel brother sister that caused their planet to be conquered. Now a royal exile on Earth, Koriand’r used her ability to absorb and convert ultraviolet energy in her form.
Cyborg mentioned Starfire to Batman in Story Mode about her being killed with Beast Boy and Kid Flash, however, that turned out to be wrong since she appeared as a DLC character.
Powers and Abilities
Her Tamaranean physiology gives her the ability to fly, explosive energy, superhuman strength, endurance, stamina, and sublime vision.
Starfire Special Moves
Starblast: She fires a projectile of ultraviolet energy straight at the opponent. Meter burn deals additional damage and repels opponents. Doing this in the air will shoot some projectiles down on the opponent
Tamaranean Charge: She flies towards the opponent, hitting them with her glowing hair. Burning the watch deals extra damage and hits an opponent a second time. She can also do this in the air.
Burning Desire: She strikes an opponent with a blow to her burning hair, leaving them stunned. Burn the clock for a second hit, hitting them overhead
Star Dust: She throws 3-star bullets to hit the opponent. This has three versions, near, far, very far. Meter Burn will transform it into an energy orb allowing her to expand her combos. (If you use the star plug after burning the watch’s star dust, it will explode.)
Shooting Star: Starfire hits an opponent three times with your hand, discharging energy from them in the form of a beam, burning the clock for additional damage.
- X-Hal’s Strength: This ability allows her to recharge its characters faster.
- Nova Burst: She unleashes energy from her body in a small supernova, throwing opponents upward.
- Spin Cycle: Combo her Bad Shlorvak can now burn every meter to deal extra damage and pop opponents to take additional attacks.
- Star Slam: She jumps into the air and brings earth shake to the ground. Meter Burn pops up an opponent for additional attacks. (Replaced Burning Desire)
- Starblast Barrage: Clock-burning Starblast now shoots more star rays directly at opponents. (Replaced Starblast Meter Burn)
- Floating Princess: Starfire receives the power to hover above the ground and slowly fly back to the ground.
- Throw: She grabs the opponent, sends them into the air and while they are still in the air, she flies over and punches them to the ground with one powerful punch.
- Tamaranean Gift: She trait gives her access to her signature star bolts to expand her combos.
- Starbolt: She unleashes a blast of energy directly at opponents, which can last up to 4 times. She can do this in mid-air and burn her watch against crouching opponents and deal additional damage.
Starfire Super Move
Starry Night: Starfire shoots her star rays at opponents, sending them into space. She then fired a burst of light at her opponent, sending them farther into space. She ends up unleashing all of her energy into a supernova, causing her opponent to fall back to Earth.