Janna in Wild Rift is in the support and mage role. This champion has great magical power and focuses on supporting teammates with a lot of useful skills. Janna plays in Dragon Lane.
Janna in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Tailwind
Passive 8% increased movement speed. Nearby allies also gain this bonus when moving towards Janna.
First Skill – Howling Gale
Summons a tornado that has damage, range, and duration when it charges up (charges max at 3 seconds).
Recast: Launches a tornado, dealing 60 to 120 magic damage (60 + 40% magic damage to 120 + 85% magic damage) and knocking enemies along its path for 0.5 to 1.25 seconds. Every second of charge increases damage by 20 (20+ 15% magic damage), activation time by 0.25 seconds, and range by 25%.
The tornado always reaches its destination in 1.5 seconds.
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
- Mana cost: 60
Second Skill – Zephyr
Passive: When Z does not cool down, gain 6% Movement Speed and deal 0 bonus magic damage (25% bonus movement) when attacking.
Active: Deals 55 magic damage (55 + 50% magic damage + 25% bonus movement) and slows the target by 30% (30% + 0.06 magic damage) for 2 seconds.
- Cooldown: 7.5
- Mana cost: 50
Third Skill – Eye of The Storm
Bless an allied champion or turret with a shield that absorbs 80 damage (80 + 80 magic damage) and grants 10 attack damage (10 + 10 magic damage) while holding it. The shield decomposes in 5 seconds.
Cooldown: 16 seconds
Ultimate – Monsoon
Summons powerful winds of salvation to knock nearby enemies and restore 100 Health (100 + 50% Magic) to nearby allies every second for 3 seconds.
- Cooldown: 100 seconds
- Mana: 100
Janna Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Janna in Wild Rift can counter: Alistar, Braum (Janna counterattacked the others by dodging other champions’ abilities)
- Janna weak against: Blitzcrank, Nami (Against Janna tries to interrupt her skills, especially her ultimate)
Janna in Wild Rift Build Guide
Janna Runes Page
The best runes for Janna are: Aery, Gathering Storm, Regeneration, Mana Flowband.
Flash and Ignite
Recommend items for Janna in Wild Rift to build:
Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Athense Unholy Grail, Harmonic Echo, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Protector’s Vow, Redeeming Enchant.
Janna builds this item for more health, mana regeneration, and cooldown to give her enough mana and health to support her teammates for longer. Redemption is the enchantment item Janna uses while active. Buy these first 4 items first for Janna to gain ability power, magic resistance, cooldown reduction, and mana regeneration. Zekes Convergence, Shadows Enchant, Abyssal Mask, and Spirit Visage are situations for Janna to build, and converting it depends on your composition.
There are the best Janna in Wild Rift build guide to using in a different situation:
- Default Build: Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Athense Unholy Grail, Harmonic Echo, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Protector’s Vow, and Redeeming Enchant.
- Janna vs AD Build: Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Athense Unholy Grail, Harmonic Echo, Zekes Convergence, Protect’s Vow, and Redeeming Enchant.
- Janna vs AP Build: Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Athense Unholy Grail, Harmonic Echo, Abyssal Mask, Spirit Visage, and Redeeming Enchant.