Jarvan IV in Wild Rift took on the role of fighter and tank. Jarvan is a melee champion that reduces armor and slows enemies, while also increasing attack speed. Jarvan IV often plays at Baron Lane.
Jarvan IV in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Martial Cadence
The first attack against an enemy deals additional physical damage equal to 8% of their current health (6 seconds of cooldown per single enemy)
First Skill – Dragon Strike
- Cooldown: 9 seconds
- Mana: 50
Extends Jarvan IV’s spear, dealing 90 physical damage (90 + 130 bonus attack damage) and reducing enemy armor by 10% for 3 seconds.
If the spear comes in contact with True Demon (3rd ability), it will pull Jarvan to where the Dark Standard is, knocking enemies in his path for 0.75 seconds.
Second Skill – Golden Aegis
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
- Mana: 30
Releases a regal aura that slows nearby enemies by 20% for 2 seconds and creates a shield that absorbs 65 damage for 5 seconds.
Absorbs 12.82 (2.1% of max health) bonus damage for each nearby enemy champion.
Third Skill – Demacian Standard
- Cooldown: 11 seconds
- Mana: 55
Passive: Gain 15% attack speed.
Active: Throws a Standard Demacian dealing 80 magic damage (80 + 80% magic damage) and stays the same for 8 seconds, giving nearby allies a 15% attack speed.
Harnessing this skill near Demacia Standard will use Dragon Strike on its side.
Ultimate – Cataclysm
- Cooldown: 90
- Mana: 100
Heroically jumps to an enemy champion, dealing 200 physical damage (200 + 170 bonus attack damage) to surrounding enemies and creating an impassable terrain around them for 3.5 seconds.
Jarvan IV Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Jarvan IV in Wild Rift can counter: Nasus, Olaf (Jarvan IV can play against other champions with low defense and mobility)
- Jarvan VI is weak against: Garen (Against Jarvan IV, you need to choose champions with high mobility and the ability to leap or jump to easily release his ultimate)
Jarvan VI in Wild Rift Build Guide
Jarvan VI Runes Page
The best runes for Jarvan VI: Conqueror, Brutal, Hunter – Titan, Hunter – Genius
Smite and Flash
Recommend items for Jarvan IV in Wild Rift to build:
Black Cleaver, Ninja Tabi, Dead Man’s Plate, Sterak’s Gage, Spirit Visage, Randin’s Omen, and Teleport Enchant.
Jarvan IV builds these items for damage, health, armor, and magic resistance. Teleportation is a magical item that Jarvan IV actively uses to engage in team fights. Buying the first 4 items, Jarvan IV will take additional AD damage, health, and armor. Mortal Reminder, Ninja Tabi, Guardian Angel, and Thornmail are other items to build up depending on the battle of the strongest enemy.
Here is the best build for Jarvan IV in Wild Rift against different enemy match up:
- Default Build: Black Cleaver, Ninja Tabi, Dead Man’s Plate, Sterak’s Gage, Spirit Visage, Randin’s Omen, and Teleport Enchant.
- Jarvan IV Build vs Marksman: Black Cleaver, Ninja Tabi, Dead Man’s Plate, Sterak’s Gage, Duskblade of Draktharr, Thornmail, and Teleport Enchant.
- Jarvan IV Build vs Mage: Black Cleaver, Ninja Tabi, Dead Man’s Plate, Sterak’s Gage, Spirit Visage, Thornmail, and Teleport Enchant.
- Jarvan IV Build vs Tank: Black Cleaver, Ninja Tabi, Dead Man’s Plate, Sterak’s Gage, Mortal Reminder, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant.