Jax in Wild Rift is a fighter. Jax is a melee fighter with a high maximum damage, stunt, dash, and defense bonus. Jax is usually played in the Baron and Jungle lanes.
Jax in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Relentless Assault
Basic attacks grant 3.6% Attack Speed for 3 seconds. (stacks up to 8 times.)
First Skill – Leap Strike
Jump to target unit, dealing 55 physical damage (55 + 100% bonus attack damage + 60% magic damage) if it’s an enemy.
- Cooldown: 9 seconds.
- Mana: 65.
Second Skill – Empower
Power up your next attack or attack to deal 45 bonus magic damage (45 + 60 magic damage).
- Cooldown: 6 seconds.
- Mana: 30.
Third Skill – Counter Strike
Take a defensive stance, dodging all incoming attacks for 2 seconds. After this time, surrounding enemies are stunned for 1 second and take 55 physical damage (55 + 50% attack damage). Each dodge attack increases damage by 20% (up to 100%).
Recycle: Ends stance early to instantly damage and stun nearby enemies.
- Cooldown: 14 seconds.
- Mana: 60.
Ultimate – Grandmaster’s Might
Passive: Each third consecutive attack deals 100 bonus magic damage (100+ 70 magic damage).
Active: Jax ceases to hold, gains 30 Armor (30+ 50% bonus magic damage) and 30 Magic Resist (30+ 20% Magic Damage) for 8 seconds.
- Cooldown: 60 seconds.
- Mana: 100.
Jax Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Jax in Wild Rift can counter: Yasuo, Xin Zhao, Vi (Jax can fight champions with low physical damage so trading size is in his favor)
- Jax weak against: Master Yi, Trydamere, Shyvana (Jax is weak against champions with high mobility and ability to dodge counter-attacks)
Jax in Wild Rift Build Guide
Jax Runes Page
The best runes for Jax are: Conqueror, Triumph, Backbone, Hunter – Genius
Flash and Ignite
Recommended items for Jax in Wild Rift to build:
Trinity Force, Mercury Treads, Black Clever, Death Dance, Sterak’s Gage, Randins’s Omen, and Teleport Enchant.
Jax’s full build items increase physical damage, armor pen, lifesteal, and enhance defense power in combat. Teleport is an enchantment item that Jax uses to split push or participate in teamfights. The first core item Jax built was Trinity Force, which worked very well with Jax’s skills. Other items are optional for Jax to build a base on enemy lines (situational).
There are the best Jax in Wild Rift build guide to use against different enemy match up:
- Default Build: Trinity Force, Mercury Treads, Black Clever, Death Dance, Sterak’s Gage, Randins’s Omen, and Teleport Enchant. (Jax’s default build is really strong to use against gladiators, assassins, and other marksmen)
- Jax vs Mage Build: Trinity Force, Mercury Treads, Black Clever, Death Dance, Sterak’s Gage, Spirit Visage, and Teleport Enchant. (Switched from Randuins Omen and instead built Jax’s Spirit Visage to survive the mage with high magical power)
- Jax vs Tank Build: Trinity Force, Mercury Treads, Black Clever, Frozen Mallet, Sterak’s Gage, Randins’s Omen, and Teleport Enchant. (Playing Jax with Tank can be difficult to fight, build frozen mall instead of a death dance to slow the tank)