Jhin in Wild Rift as the marksman and mage. Jhin is a champion with a range of physical damage with a powerful trap and ultimate that can snipe enemies without vision. Jhin is often played in Dragon lane.
Jhin in wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Whisper
Jhin’s Cannon, Whisper carries 4 bullets before needing to be reloaded and firing at a fixed speed. (Attack speed will be changed to Physical Damage). The last bullet will critically strike and deal additional damage. Whenever Whipser crit, Jhin gains 3% Movement Speed (10% + 0.4% per 1% bonus Attack Damage) for 2 seconds.
First Skill – Dancing Grenade
Launches a pack of magic ammo at an enemy, dealing 69 physical damage (45 + 40% attack + 60% magic damage) before bouncing to a nearby target that hasn’t been hit yet. It can hit up to 4 enemies, taking 35% damage per kill.
- Cooldown: 6.5 seconds.
- Mana: 45.
Second Skill – Deadly Flourish
Long-range shot stops on the first champion hit, dealing 79 physical damage (50 + 50% attack damage) and 75% of that damage to minions and monsters hit along the way. If the target champion is attacked by Jhin, Jhin’s ally, or Lotus Trap for the last 4 seconds, they will be rooted for 1 second and Jhin gains Movement Speed as if he crit them.
- Cooldown: 14 seconds.
- Mana: 60.
Third Skill – Captive Audience
Place an invisible Lotus trap to detect nearby enemies while passing. It slows enemies by 45% before dealing 90 magic damage (20 + 120% attack + 100% magic damage). Subsequent attacks deal 65% damage.
- Cooldown: 2 seconds.
- Mana: 35.
Ultimate – Curtain Call
The channels shoot 4 super-far shots at extremely far conical distances. Fires stop on the first champion hit, slowing 80% for 0.75 seconds and dealing 65 physical damage (50 + 25% attack damage), increasing 3% for every 1% health the target hits missing. The 4th shot deals 200% damage.
- Cooldown: 80 seconds.
- Mana: 100.
Jhin Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Jhin in Wild Rift can counter: Ashe, Jinx, Miss Fortune (Jhin fights champions with low mobility and inability to flee in combat)
- Jhin weak against: Vayne, Graves, Ezreal (Jhin is weak against champions capable of fleeing like javelins or flashes out of range)
Jhin in Wild Rift Buid Guide
Jhin Runes Page
The best runes for Jhin are: Fleet Footwork, Hunter – Vampirism, Spirit Walker, Pathfinder
Flash and Heal
Recommend items for Jhin in Wild Rift to build:
Infinity Edge, Boots of Swiftness, Rapid Firecannon, Statikk Shiv, Yoummu’s Ghostblade, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
Jhin builds these items to inflict maximum crit physical damage and increase movement speed when hitting enemies. The Quicksilver is an enchantment item that Jhin uses while active. These first 4 items for Jhin to build increase damage, attack range, and crit when hit. Mortal Reminder, Duskblade, Phantom Dancer, Death Dance to equip Jhin depending on the opponent.
There are some Jhin in Wild Rift build guide to using in the different matchup:
- Default Build: Infinity Edge, Boots of Swiftness, Rapid Firecannon, Statikk Shiv, Yoummu’s Ghostblade, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Jhin vs Fighter Build: Infinity Edge, Boots of Swiftness, Rapid Firecannon, Statikk Shiv, Duskblade of Draktharr, Guardian Angel, and quicksilver Sash.
- Jhin vs Tank Build: Infinity Edge, Boots of Swiftness, Rapid Firecannon, Mortal Reminder, Statikk Shiv, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.