Jinx in Wild Rift is the marksman role. Jinx is a champion with 2 basic attack range, trap skill, and high-damage missile-bullet ultimate. Jinx often plays in Dragon lane.
Jinx in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Get Excited
When she kills a champion or structure that Jinx has damaged within the last 3 seconds, she will gain 150%, Movement Speed, and 15% Total Attack Speed for 6 seconds.
First Skill – Switcheroo
Swap weapons –
Fisbone Rocket Launcher: Attacks cost Mana but reaches 75 range and explodes to deal 110% damage to targets and surrounding enemies.
Pow-Pow, Minigun: Attacks gain Attack Speed for 3 seconds. This effect stacks up to 3 times with a total bonus of 30%.
- Cooldown: 1 second.
- Mana: 30.
Second Skill – Zap
Fires a shock blast that deals 103 physical damage (10 + 160% attack power) to the first enemy hit, grants its vision, and slows it by 30% for 2 seconds.
- Cooldown: 8 seconds.
- Mana: 50.
Third Skill – Flame Chompers
Launch those three-arm sensor coils after a short amount of time. Chompers explode on contact with enemy champions, interrupting their slashes and holding onto turrets for 1.3 seconds. Enemies hit by the explosion take 70 magic damage (70 + 100% magic damage).
Ultimate – Super Mega Death Rocket
Firing a large rocket deals damage and speed within the first second it moves. The missile explodes on the first enemy champion hit, dealing 25 to 250 physical damage (25 + 15% bonus attack damage to 250 + 150% bonus attack damage) plus 25% health lose them. Enemies around you take 80% damage.
Jinx Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Jinx in Wild Rift can counter: Ashe, Jhin, Miss Fortune (Jinx is good against champions with low attack speed and low mobility)
- Jinx weak against: Graves, Ezreal, Vayne (Jinx is weak against champions with high explosive damage and the ability to dive like darts or flashes)
Jinx in Wild Rift Build Guide
Jinx Runes Page
The best runes for Jinx are: Fleet Footwork, Triumph, Conditioning, Pack Hunter
Flash and Heal
Recommend items for Jinx in Wild Rift to build:
Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Rapid Firecannon, Runaan’s Hurricane, Bloodthirster, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
Jinx crafted these items to deal maximum physical damage to enemies and prolong her survivability in teamfights. The Quicksilver is an enchantment item that Jinx uses to activate. Buy these first 4 items first for Jinx to deal high damage, increase running speed, lifesteal, multi-target, and crit. Death Dance, Mortal Reminder, Phantom Dancer, and Blade of the Ruined King are situational for Jinx to build, converting it depending on your game.
There are the best Jinx in Wild Rift build guide to use in the different matchup:
- Default Build: Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Rapid Firecannon, Runaan’s Hurricane, Bloodthirster, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Jinx vs Fighter Build: Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Runaan’s Hurricane, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Death Dance, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Jinx vs Tank Build: Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Runaan’s Hurricane, Bloodthirster, Mortal Reminder, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.