Kai’Sa in Wild Rift is the marksman and assassin role. Kai’Sa is a ranged champion that deals very high damage, maneuverability, and long-range ultimate. Kai’Sa often plays in Dragon lane.
Kai’Sa in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Second Skin
Living Weapon: Kai’Sa’s abilities grow based on the permanent stats she receives from Items and Levels.
Caustic Wounds: Kai’Sa attacks and her allies immobilize Plasma for 4 seconds and deal 5 bonus magic damage (5 + 15% magic damage). Plasma explodes at 5 stacks, dealing bonus magic damage equal to 15% (15% + 0.025% magic damage) of their missing health.
First Skill – Icathian Rain
Launch 6 missiles evenly divided among nearby enemies, each dealing 50 physical damage (50 + 35% plus + 25% magic damage). Additional attacks to champions or monsters deal 25% damage.
Live Weapon: 70 physical damage. Shoot 12 rockets.
- Cooldown: 9 seconds.
- Mana: 55.
Second Skill – Void Seeker
Fires a blast that hits the first enemy hit, adding 2 stacks of Plasma and dealing 106 magic damage (30 + 130% attack + 70% magic damage).
Live Weapon: 80 Ability Power (current: 0) – Plus 3 stacks and refund 70% of cooldown on champions.
- Cooldown: 20 seconds.
- Mana: 60.
Third Skill – Supercharge
Accumulates for 1 second, gaining 60% Movement Speed (60% + 100% attack speed). For 4 seconds after charging, get 45% attack speed.
Live Weapon: 65% Attack Speed (current: 0%) – Stealth while charging.
- Cooldown: 16 seconds.
- Mana: 30.
Ultimate – Killer Instinct
Dashes to a location near an enemy champion marked by Plasma, taking a shield that absorbs 133 damage (75 + 100% attack + 75% magic damage) for 2 seconds.
- Cooldown: 80 seconds.
- Mana: 100.
Kai’Sa Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Kai’Sa in Wild Rift can counter: Jinx, Jhin, Mis Fortune (Kai’Sa can fight champions with low mobility and no crowd control skills like rooting or stun)
- Champions that Counter Kai’Sa: Ezreal, Graves, Vayne (To fight Kai’Sa, champions must have some crowd control, and either run away or any escape ability)
Kai’Sa in Wild Rift Build Guide
Kai’Sa Rune Page
The best runes for Kai’Sa are Conqueror, Triumph, Regeneration, and Manaflow Band.
Flash and Heal
Recommended items for Kai’Sa in Wild Rift to build:
Full Build: Manamune, Blade of the Ruined King, Runaans Hurricane, Gluttonous Greaves, Infinity Edge, Guardian Angel, and Gluttonous Quicksilver enchant.
The first 4 items will make Kai’Sa very strong, causing high AoE damage, good blood-sucking, and fast attack speed. Statikk Shiv, Phantom Dancer, Mortal Reminder, and Bloodthirster are the case to build Kai’Sa, the transformation of the building style depends on your mix.
Here are the best Kai’Sa in Wild Rift builds that you can use in the different matchup:
- Default Build: Manamune, Blade of the Ruined King, Runaans Hurricane, Gluttonous Greaves, Infinity Edge, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash enchant. (Kai’Sa defaults to building the match with the opponent’s marksman, mages and fighters very well)
- Kai’Sa vs Assasin Build: Manamune, Runaans Hurricane, Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Blade of the Ruined King, and Quicksilver Sash enchant. (Switch to this build when the Enemy’s Assassins target you as their subject in teamfights)
- Kai’Sa vs Tank Build: Manamune, Blade of the Ruined King, Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Mortal Reminder, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash enchant (The way to build this item is for Kai’Sa in Wild Rift when the enemy team has more than 2 tanks in their comms)