Kum Haehyun is a descendant of a family of Tuners who are known to have an amazing knowledge of Ki energy. Haehyun envisioned Ki energy like the strings of musical instruments. As an old friend of Faust, she assisted in the diagnosis and treatment of the Japanese Colony, when the people here all fell ill with a mysterious disease. Because her family does not allow women to hold positions of power, she controls a robot in the form of an imposing elder master known as Kum Jonryoku. Very few people know her true identity.
Kum Haehyun Playstyle
Kum Haehyun is a slow, balanced character, capable of using powerful okizeme and simple special moves. Kum is not a neutral monster, but the sheer amount of damage done and her repeatable playstyle can turn any opening into a victory.
- Tuning Bal: Classic mid-range space control with a twist: MORE control! The ability to move the Adjusted Orb means a safer approach compared to characters without bullets, and the ability to perform unsafe moves like 214K and 623 [K] is easier to use when in a neutral state.
- Four Tigers Sword: A dragon kick with an impregnable upper body. When reversed, this move loses any attack, even in the middle.
- Four Tigers Sword (Reverse): For certain confirmations, usually from 2D, where Kum Haehyun wants to combine more damage than> 2D things but can’t get a 2H starter.
- Falcon Dive: One of Haehyun’s main tools of movement and neutralization because it can hit opponents in the air and go too low; It’s a tool you should use enough to keep your opponents remembering you, but not clear enough that they’ll always expect and punish it.
- Falcon Dive (Reverse): Hold Haehyun’s legs longer so she can avoid the low with a large number of active frames I.E. Ky 2D, but this slow start-up ensures you won’t punish them.
- Air Falcon Dive: One kick ax you can guide your way down the middle; It helps complement limited linear movement Kum Haehyun in the air and makes your opponent think twice about aerial combat. However, sometimes you will lose air resisting rather than cleaning it. You should use the Aerial Falcon Kick as an occasional move and combat tool. You can combine both basic attacks and counter-attacks, but CH allows for confirmation of dips and fewer scenarios.
Kum HaeHyun Instant Kill
- Indicate the right timing for you, your opponent in Hellfire and you have 50% Stress
- Activate IK mode: 84F [5F + 5F]
- Use her 5D animation, but without the kanji.