Now a former NOL member working with Sector Seven, Makoto Nanaya embarks on a journey to Ikaruga with her best friend Noel to save Tsubaki. During the events of Continuum Shift, Makoto discovers the truth regarding Noel and the Murakumo Units, making the decision to protect her most important and beloved friend, Noel, with her own life- even if that meant against her close friend Tsubaki.
Playstyle of Makoto Nanaya
- Decent defensive options.
- Fairly good damage output.
- His personality is very straightforward; suitable for beginners.
- No reliable long-range moves.
- Much depends on a solid neutral game.
- Reliable match options are very limited.
- Fight against very mobile characters and zoners.
Makoto Nanaya concentrates a large amount of energy into his fists to create powerful punches. All of her Drive moves come in 3 levels – holding down the D button moves from Level 1 to Level 3 and back down to Level 1, while releasing the button will perform her Move for that particular level.
Charging a blow Moving to level 3 is usually preferred because they do the most damage and are usually better for continuing the combo.
Drive levels 1 and 2 can be specially cancelable, allowing for different combinations of paths and increasing usefulness in the blockchain.
Overdrive: Galaxian Impact
All Makoto’s Drive moves automatically become Level G, increasing damage and usage time and eliminating the need to charge them (though still rechargeable), allowing for some new combos.
New additional attributes are added to her special moves, such as the wallbounce property.
Drive Moves – Makoto Nanaya
In all cases, holding the drive button will increase the attack. If held longer than necessary for level 3, the charging bar will drop back to level 1. If held for the full time then Makoto Nanaya will use her level 1 attack unless she uses 5D, 2D, or jD, in that case, she ‘I won’t do anything. The listed start values show the minimum length at which the D button must be held to reach that charge.
- 5D: A strong straight forward punch. The 5D moves Makoto forward quite a distance, giving it a very far range despite the actual hitbox size of the move. Levels 1 and 2 can be specially canceled for use in pressure. You cannot mix after Level 3 5D unless you are near the corner or have a clock for Quick Cancel, but after hitting the corner, you can start to combine your angle which changes depending on how well your combo speed is.
- 2D: Makoto takes a step forward then gives a powerful push. Deals a level 3 critical counterattack. 2D is a combo tool and can also be used to exert pressure since Levels 1 and 2 are both special destructible…
- j.D: Makoto Nanaya pushes his body forward using his tail to perform a powerful punch into the air. You can combine to j.D from j.B. J.D’s level 3 will counter a critical attack. j.D is a combination tool that has no real use in the neutral case.
Dying Light Platinum Edition – Best Guns You Might Want To Know
Vampire Survivors – Some Unlockable Characters In The Game
Ori and The Blind Forest Guide – Things You Should Know