If you are a long-time gamer of the Call Of Duty series, then surely you will be no stranger to the concept of Perk. But for beginners, it will take time to learn. So, what is Perk and Perk’s role in the game? Let’s refer to the article below.
In a nutshell, Perk is the equipment, skills, or effects auxiliary to the character. Inherited from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, the manufacturer has “cemented” the Perk to the Warzone.
- Doube Time: Double the running speed as well as increase the movement speed when sitting
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD): Reduces damage from explosive weapons such as bombs or flames (except Killstreaks).
- Scavenger: Loot bullets from fallen enemies
- Cold-blooded: Out of sight of the AI system, thermal viewfinder as well as Perk High Alert. Still recognized by the Drone but cannot be flagged.
- Kill Chain: Increases the loot rate of Killstreak in inventory
- Quick Fix: Immediately heals when destroying other players or capturing points, and canceling the effect of slowing healing speed (only applies when destroying other players with guns, knives, and melee)
- Restock: Reload equipment after 50 seconds, doubling the speed of throwing knives, lure grenades and Stim
- Hardline: Get 25% off when buying Killstreak, Field Upgrade, and Armor
- Overkill: Allowed to equip 2 large guns
- High Alert: Warns you when an enemy is aiming out of range
- Ghost: Players are invisible to drones and scanners
- Pointman: Team members earn extra money when completing quests
- Tune-Up: Reduce 25% of the time to save teammates
- Apmed: Switch guns quickly and speed up replacing bullets for Rocket, but has no effect on pistols and knives. Most equipment can be activated faster.
- Shrapnel: Add equipment to deal damage when fighting. Explosion damage slows an enemy’s healing for 3 seconds
- Battle Hardened: Reduces the effects of Flash, Stun, EMP, and Gas on yourself. Unaffected by Snapshot
- Spotter: Can see through the walls of the equipment, Field Upgrade, and Killstreak of the enemy. It is possible to mark the hill by the sight mechanism. Can hack Claymore, Proximity Mine, C4 and Trophy System of the enemy, but in return can not mark Advanced UAV
- Tracker: Trace the enemy’s footsteps, increasing crawling speed
Advice for newbie
- Scavenger, Overkill, Amped: Suitable for the game of “hunting” but need to be active in the fighting phase.
- Double Time, Ghost, Tune-Up: For the inexperienced gamer, choose Perk.
- Quick Fix, Overkill, Battle-Hardened: Should be used in melee situations or confronting multiple enemies at once.
- Cold Blooded, Ghost, Tracker: Suitable for map scouting and at the same time creates an advantage in “stealthy” phases.