Lesley is one of the deadliest Marksman and Assassin heroes in Mobile Legends. When fully equipped at the end of the game, she can instantly snipe and take down any enemy from afar.
Skills of Lesley
Passive: Lethal Shot
Lesley uses energy to cast her skills and hitting enemies with Basic Strike gives her 5 mana.
If she does not take damage for 5 seconds, her next basic attack has a longer range and a 40% chance of Critical with x1.3 damage. Using any ability will reset the cooldown of Deadly Shot.
Each flat Physical Penetration point she receives gives her a 1% Crit chance.
Sibling Buff: She gains 10 HP when she and
Harley is on the same team.
Skill 1: Master of Camouflage
She enters Camouflage for 3 seconds, gaining 30% Movement Speed and 50/80/110/140/170/200.
She will appear semi-transparent in Camouflage. She cannot be targeted but can be detected through the distortions around her.
Damaging or taking damage ends Camouflage.
This skill can be used in Ultimate Snipe.
Skill 2: Tactical Grenade
She threw a tactical grenade forward, the grenade exploded in the fan-shaped area in front of her. deals 150/180/210/240/270/300 (+ 50% Total Attack Damage) physical damage to enemies, knocking them back while Lesley leaps back slightly.
Using this skill will instantly cancel Ultimate Snipe and release one final critical bullet.
Skill 3: Ultimate Snipe
Lesley increases vision to any hidden enemy, locks to the nearest enemy champion, and shoots 4 critical bullets, each dealing 200/250/300 (+ 80% Additional Attack Attack) + 5% missing HP of the target as Physical Damage.
Each bullet hit the target will restore 10 mana.
- Critical bullets can be blocked by other enemy champions and Lolita’s Guardian’s Bulwark.
- Ultimate Snipe will reveal hidden heroes like Natalia in Killer Instinct as well as heroes hiding in the bushes.
- She can use a Battle Spell like Flicker in Ultimate Snipe.
Battle spells and Emblems
Flicker – Retribution
- Marksman Emblem: Bravery – doom – Electro Flash
- Assassin Emblem: Bravery – Invasion – Bounty Hunter
How to build items for Lesley
- Raptor Machete + Swift Boots + Berserker’s Fury + Windtalker + Endless Battle + Blade of Despair
- Swift Boots/Warrior Boots + Berserker’s Fury + Scarlet Phantom + Blade of Despair + Endless Battle + Malefic Roar
- Berserker’s Fury + Swift Boots + Scarlet Phantom + Endless Battle + Blade of Despair + Malefic Roar
Tips when playing Lesley
- Focus on farming in the early game until you get Berserker’s Fury’s.
- The first power blow of Lesley is Fury’s Berserker. Once you get your core items, you can start taking part in team fights, but always farm as much as you can.
- Passive, Your Lethal Shot, reset every 5 seconds, and every time you use a skill. Always shoot the first shot while it’s on cooldown before using another ability.
- Use your passive Lethal Shot to farm neutral troops and to last hit creeps or enemies.
- Always spam your skills. Your first and second skill should always be on cooldown, especially when farming or harassing.
- In a teamfight, your task is to use the first skill, shoot, hide, and wait for cooldowns, rinse, and repeat. This allows you to do a lot of explosive damage from a safe distance. Use your ultimate to finish off the foe on the run.