Lux in Wild Rift is in the role of the mage and supporter. Lux is a magic damage champion with unlimited spell cast, containment, slow and ultimate ability. Lux usually plays in the mid lane.
Lux in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Illumination
Ability to damage enemies with Illumination for 5 seconds. Illumination powers Lux’s next attack against that target, dealing 50 magic damage (50 + 30% AP).
First Skill – Light Binding
Creates a ball of light that roots 2 enemies for 2 seconds and deals 70 magic damage (70 + 70% AP) to both targets.
- Cooldown: 9 seconds
- Mana: 45
Second Skill – Prismatic Barrier
Tosses Lux’s wand in one direction, shielding all allied champions it passes through from 50 damage (50 + 20% AP) for 3 seconds.
After it reaches the top, it returns to Lux, shielding allied champions with 100 damage (100 + 40% AP).
- Cooldown: 13 seconds
- Mana: 60
Third Skill – Lucent Singularity
Creates an area of light that slows nearby enemies by 30%. After 5 seconds, the area explodes, dealing 60 magic damage (60 + 60% AP)
Re-cast: Detonates the area.
- Cooldown: 9.5 seconds
- Mana: 70
Ultimate – Final Spark
Fires a beam of light that deals 300 magic damage (300 + 75% AP) to all enemies in a line.
Final Spark catches fire and refreshes Illumination.
- Cooldown: 60 seconds
- Mana: 100
Lux Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Lux in Wild Rift can counter: Annie, Twisted Fate (Lux resisting the unskilled champion blinked near her)
- Lux weak against: Fizz, Ziggs (Lux is weak against champions with longer range than her and the ability to blink when approaching her)
Lux in Wild Rift Build Guide
Lux Runes Page
The best runes for Lux are: Electrocute, Brutal, Regeneration, Hunter Genius
Flash and Ignite
Recommend items for Lux in wild Rift to build:
Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Awakened Soulstealer, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, and Stasis Enchant.
Lux builds these items to deal high magic damage to enemies, reduce cooldowns, restore mana, and survive fights. Stasis Enchant is the enchantment item Lux uses when activated. Buy these first 4 items for Lux to deal high magic damage, reduce cooldown, and mana regeneration. Lich Bane, infinity Orb, Liandry’s Torment, and Harmonic Echo are situations for Lux to build, converting it depending on your game.
Here are the best Lux in Wild Rift build guide to using in the different matchup:
- Default Build: Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Awakened Soulstealer, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, and Stasis Enchant.
- Lux vs Marksman Build: Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Awakened Soulstealer, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Lich Bane, Morellonomicon, and Stasis Enchant.
- Lux vs Tank Build: Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Awakened Soulstealer, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Liandry’s Torment, Morellonomicon, and Stasis Enchant.