Malphite in Wild Rift is the tank. Malphite is a champion with maximum armor, stun, and kills. Malphite is usually played in the lane of Baron.
Malphite in wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Granite Shield
Shield 65 damage (10% of maximum health) after taking damage for 8 seconds.
First Skill – Seismic Shard
Launches a shard that deals 70 magic damage (70 + 50% magic damage), slows the target by 15%, and chops Malphite 15% for 3 seconds.
- Cooldown: 8 seconds
- Mana: 75
Second Skill – Thunder Clap
Passive: Increases 7 armor (15% armor).
Active: Over the next 6 seconds, attacks deal 15 physical damage (10 + 20% magic damage + 10% armor) in a cone. The first attack is empowered to deal 39 additional physical damage (30 + 40% magic damage + 20% armor) to the target.
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Mana: 25
Third Skill – Ground Slam
Throws the ground, dealing 66 magic damage (50 + 50% magic damage + 35% armor) to nearby enemies and reducing their attack speed by 30% for 3 seconds.
- Cooldown: 7 seconds
- Mana: 55
Ultimate – Unstoppable Force
Dashes to the target area, dealing 200 magic damage (200 + 90% magic damage) and knocking enemies around for 2 seconds.
- Cooldown: 85 seconds
- Mana: 100
Malphite Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Malphite in Wild Rift can counter: Fiora, Trydamere, Xin Zhao (Malphite’s 3rd skill counteracts this champion very much by reducing your attack speed and increasing armor for yourself)
- Malphite weak against: Olaf, Vi (Malphite’s abilities encourage him to build armor, so AP and real damage usually take priority)
Malphite in Wild Rift Build Guide
Malphite Runes Page
The best runes for Malphite: Grasp of the Undying, Weakness, Conditioning, Pack Hunter.
Flash and Exhaust
Recommend items for Malphite in Wild Rift to build:
Sunfire Cape, Mercury Treads, Iceborn Gaunlet, Abyssal Mask, Thornmail, Adaptive Helm, and Gargoyle Enchant.
This build will give Malphite armor and magic resistance allowing him to absorb damage from groups of enemies. The Gargoyle Enchant is an enchantment item that Malphite uses as an active skill. Buy these first 4 items for Malphite to gain armor, magic resistance, and heal. Randim’s omen, Teleport Enchant, Spirit Visage, and Gargoyle are the case for Malphite to build it depending on your match.
Here are the best Malphite in Wild Rift build guide to using in a different situation:
- Default Build: Sunfire Cape, Mercury Treads, Iceborn Gaunlet, Abyssal Mask, Thornmail, Adaptive Helm, and Gargoyle Enchant. (Buying these items will increase your armor and reduce the damage from AD Champion even more)
- Malphite vs AD Build: Sunfire Cape, Mercury Treads, Iceborn Gaunlet, Abyssal Mask, Thornmail, Randim’s Omen, and Gargoyle Enchant. (This build will increase your magic resistance and decrease magic damage from AP Champion)
- Malphite vs AP Build: Sunfire Cape, Mercury Treads, Iceborn Gaunlet, Abyssal Mask, Adaptive Helm, Thornmail, and Gargoyle Enchant.( This build will increase your magic resistance and decrease magic damage from AP Champion)