Minotaur is a Tank / Support hero nicknamed Son of King Minos in the Mobile Legends. Along learn how to play, build-up, Emblems, skills in the new season.
Bio of Minotaur
Living in a mysterious maze – this place is a symbol of the power of the entire kingdom. One day he was defeated by a boy from a distant place. Since then, Minotaur has trained himself day and night to improve his strength in the hope that one day will find and defeat the obnoxious enemy. During this time he was extremely angry and learned to focus his anger on creating a rage with terrifying power.
Finally, he also comes out of his maze to take revenge. It was then that he realized that the country of Minos that had flourished in his day was no more and was poorly declining. So he decided to go to Dawn land to fight for his kingdom’s fame as the Child of King Minos.
Skills of Minotaur
Passive: Rage Mode
When hitting or using skills to attack enemies will make Minotaur become angry and difficult to control himself. When the inhibition accumulates large enough, he will fall into a state of rage to gain more armor and magic resist (Increases with champion level). This passive takes some time to reactivate.
Skill 1: Despair Stomp
He swings the hammers right in front of him, dealing 350 (+ 120%) physical damage to the target’s attack while reducing their movement speed by 65%. If you are in a Wrath, it will increase your attack range.
Cooldown: 8 seconds.
Skill 2: Motivation Roar
He will cheer himself and his teammates in the team to restore 340 (100%) HP for yourself and 50% for allies. If he is in Rage, he will automatically activate additional Wrath for 2 seconds, converting all damage into life force.
Cooldown: 12 seconds.
Skill 3: Minoan Fury
The Ultimate will cause a shockwave on the ground, each wave will deal 180 (+ 85%) physical damage to all victims in range and 180 (+ 85%) Standard damage (That is, there is no armor that can be invoked). Not only that, but the enemy’s movement speed will also be reduced by 70%. If you are in Wrath, it will cause more powerful earthquakes and knock all opponents out.
Cooldown: 42 seconds.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Battle spells and emblem
Flicker – Sprint – Aegis
Tank Emblem: Firmness – Inspire – Tenacity
How to build
- Damage maintain: Cursed Helmet + Warrior Boots + Antique Cuirass + Oracle + Sky Guardian Helmet + Immortality
- Support teammate: Shadow Mask + Cursed Helmet + Magic Shoes + Oracle + Antique Cuirass + Sky Guardian Helmet
- Burst damage: Blade of the Heptaseas + Malefic Roar + Warrior Boots + Berserker’s Fury + Blade of Despair + Immortality
Tips when playing Minotaur
- When Minotaur is casting his ult will include 3 hammer hits to the ground, the first 2 hammer slows and the 3rd blow will cause a knockout, if you still have Flicker, you can cast there to move to the enemy team’s position.
- Use skill 2 in rage to increase survival.
- In addition, the player needs to control the rage time in time, should only use the ultimate ability in the state of Rage in teamfights.