Miss Fortune in Wild Rift is a marksman and mage. Miss Fortune is a long-range (ADC) damage carrier with a very high explosive damage, slow and powerful ult. Miss Fortune is usually played in Dragon lane.
Miss Fortune in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Love Tap
When attacking a new enemy deals 23 bonus physical damage (44% AD).
First Skill – Double Up
Shoots a short shot behind the first enemy hit, dealing 88 physical damage (30 + 110% AD + 35% AP). The second blow will strike seriously.
- Mana: 40
- Cooldown: 6 seconds
Second Skill – Strut
After 5 seconds of no damage, gain 60 movement speed. After another 5 seconds, this reward increases to 120.
Fully activates Strut’s movement speed and grants a 40% attack speed for 4 seconds. Love Taps reduces Strut’s cooldown by 2 seconds.
- Mana: 30
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
Third Skill – Make it Rain
Reduces bullets per area for 2 seconds, deals 16 magic damage (10 + 10% AP) per quarter, and slows enemies by 30%.
- Mana: 80
- Cooldown: 16 seconds
Ultimate – Bullet Time
Generates a 3-second ammo burst, with 12 waves, each wave dealing 39 physical damage (0 + 75% AD + 20% AP). Each wave can Crit deal 120% damage.
- Mana: 100
- Cooldown: 80 seconds
Miss Fortune Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Miss Fortune in Wild Rift can counter: Jhin, Jinx, Ashe (Miss Fortune can fight champions with low damage early game or short attack range)
- Miss Fortune weak against: Graves, Vayne, Ezreal (Miss Fortune is weak against champions with the inactivation, and dashes or blinks to get rid of her ultimate)
Miss Fortune in Wild Rift Build Guide
Miss Fortune Runes Page
The best runes for miss Fortune: Conqueror, Triumph, Spirit Walker, Mana Flowband
Flash and Heal
Recommended items for Miss Fortune in Wild Rift to build:
Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Black Cleaver, Rapid Firecannon, Phantom Dancer, Guardian Angel, Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
This build-up for Miss Fortune allows her to deal high physical damage and critically when it hits an enemy. Quicksilver is a magic item that we Miss Fortune are active on. The first 4 items for MF to build increase damage, crit speed, lifesteal, and reduce cooldowns. These are the other Miss Fortune item options like Mortal Reminder, Duskblade of Draktharr, Bloodthirster, and Youmuu’s Ghostblade depending on the match.
These are the best Miss Fortune in Wild Rift builds guide to use in the different matchup:
- Default Build: Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Black Cleaver, Rapid Firecannon, Phantom Dancer, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant.
- Miss Fortune vs Fighter Build: Infinity Edge, Black Cleaver, Gluttonous Greaves, Phantom Dancer, Duskblade of Draktharr, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant. (Early build Black Cleaver and Phantom Dancer can fight fighter champions, allowing for effective kite flying and her abilities)
- Miss Fortune vs Tank Build: Infinity Edge, Gluttonous Greaves, Black Cleaver, Duskblade of Draktharr, Mortal Reminder, Guardian Angel, and Quicksilver Sash Enchant. (When playing Miss Fortune with Tanks, receive a Black Cleaver, Duskblade of Draktharr, and Mortal Reminder for maximum armor penetration)