Jade is back to MK11 and better than ever. She has been completely transformed and is now a more defensive character with lots of new and interesting techniques. For all players out there, we’ve prepared this Gem Character Guide that will inform you of everything you need to know while playing as her. This includes her strengths, weaknesses, basics, and all the different combos she can do as well as Death, Ultimate Strike, and Her Ferocity.
Mortal Kombat 11 Jade
You don’t have to be as mindful of playtime as Jade is because she can take her time and do things to do with the help of some of the amazing ranges offered by her staff.
She can busy her enemies and then attack them as she sees fit. Her quick dash and immunity to projectiles greatly help with this.
Despite all of those strengths, her own combination sequence wasn’t that strong and only ended up on one particular point. Furthermore, the enemy just needs to go forward to close the distance with Jade and then start putting pressure on her.
Jade Combos Tutorial
- Baited – Square – Triangle – Square
- Tiny Dancer – Triangle – Square – Triangle
- Betrayal – D-pad L + Triangle, Square, Triangle, O.
- Playtime is Over – X – Triangle – Triangle
- Bending Time – X, Triangle, Triangle, D-pad D + Square.
- Edenian Rush – D-pad R + X, O, X.
- Too Easy – Circle – X – Triangle
- Blazing Nitro Kick – D-pad D + D-pad R + O.
- Betrayal – D-pad R + Triangle, Square, Triangle, O.
- Fatal Attraction – D-pad R + X, O, X, Triangle.
- Teaser – D-pad R + Square, Triangle.
- Razor Rang – D-pad R + D-pad L + Square.
- Dodging Shadows – D-pad D + D-pad R + Triangle.
- Temptation – D-pad D + D-pad R + O.
- Delia’s Dance – D-pad R + D-pad L + Triangle.
- Temptation – D-pad D + D-pad D-L + O.
- My Pleasure – D-pad R + O, Square.
Her Staff with some combos is the best attack I’ve seen, from afar you can instantly smash opponents and unleash some critical hits. Especially you have a great range of leg attacks through it, so try to get the maximum benefit from the scepter length.
Tips to Play
Jade is a strong mid-range Zoner due to her excellent attack range and her Parry is fast so it can easily be used to trick enemies into attacking. You can use this to your advantage and surprise them with a slap in the face.
Her anti-aircraft attacks are superb and can be used to take out any foes that need to jump to approach.
Fatality: Pole Dance
Her close-range fatality was anything but sexy. You can pull it out by pressing Back, Forward, Down, Forward, and then pressing Front Punch (Square on PS4, X on Xbox One, Y on Switch).
In Pole Dance, Jade punched her opponents then turned them around while they were stunned. She carefully positioned her extension column. Then the weapon does what it does, stabbing the unlucky soul through the socket. However, that wasn’t enough to kill, so she moved forward and cut off her opponent’s lower half. Finally, she joyfully spins her pole, showcasing her craftwork in all its gory glory.