Jackson “Jax” Briggs has been a longtime mainstay of Mortal Kombat. Launched in the second game, Jax Briggs uses his immense physical strength and a mechanical arm to destroy his opponents. And his new Fatalities have made great use of his most obvious assets.
Jax Briggs Combos Tutorial
- Active Duty – Square – Triangle – Square
- Get In Line – Triangle, Triangle, D-pad D + O.
- Won’t Back Down – D-pad L + Triangle, D-pad D + O.
- Breakdown – D-pad L + Triangle, Square.
- Sleep, Bitch – D-pad R + X, Triangle, Square + X.
- Last Chance – D-pad L + X, X.
- Get Outta Here – D-pad L + Circle, Triangle.
- Lethal Clap – D-pad D + D-pad R + Square.
- Quad Grab – D-pad D + D-pad R + D-pad L + Square.
- Quick Drill – D-pad D + Square, Triangle.
- America Strong – D-pad R + X, X, Square.
- Ground Pound – D-pad D + D-pad D + O.
- Burning Hammer – D-pad L + D-pad R + O.
- Heating Up – D-pad D + D-pad D + X.
- Heat Missile – D-pad L + D-pad R + X.
When you are playing Jax Briggs, focus on attacking as much as you can when you can capture opponents in your attacks. Avoid any chances, you can soon clear your health meter and hit a critical hit to end the game. But in case you get down for some reason, try Deadly Strike, and then your chance to get back into the fight.
Fatality 1: Coming In Hot
Jax didn’t toy with his Fatality first. It’s one of the faster, simpler Deaths in Mortal Kombat 11 – with the precision you’d expect from a trained professional. It is activated at close range and you can use the following inputs to activate: Forward, Down, Forward, Front Kick (X on PS4, A on Xbox One, B on Switch).
For this Fatality, Jax Briggs grabbed the victim and quickly turned them around, placing a bomb on their back. He turns them to face him and kicks his opponent away (who doesn’t, he has a bomb on his back!) And Jax starts to dash up to his right arm. The bomb explodes, doesn’t deal much damage but shoots Jax’s at him. Briggs ends with a brutal, super-hot punch to the waist, splitting his foes in half.
Fatality 2: Still Got It
Jax Briggs, like every other Mortal Kombat 11 warrior, has a Second Death ability. It is activated at a close distance from the following inputs: Back, Forward, Back, Down, Front Punch (Square on PS4, X on Xbox One, Y on Switch).
This time, Jax tore off his opponent’s arm, using it as a stick to toss their heads into the sky. When the opponent’s dome drops, “Charge!” panache came when Jax jerked his head out of the park.
Strategy of Jax Briggs
Jax is a rushdown character with strong and mixed close combat ability. His variation of Grinnin ‘Barrett gives him the ability to launch opponent combo and additional combo options with Duck and Weave. Jax’s Hunker Down variant gives him powerful command-grab combinations and adds Krushing Blows. In his Ringer variant, Jax Briggs gets new straps for pressure and high damage angle combinations.