Nami di Wild Rift adalah sokongan dan penyihir, yang meningkatkan kerosakan dan kawalan orang ramai untuk rakan sepasukan. Nami bermain di Dragon Lane.
Nami di Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Surging Tides
Allied champions that touch Nami’s skills gain 60 Movement Speed (60 + 20 magic damage) for 1.5 seconds.
First Skill – Aqua Prison
Fires a bubble, dealing 75 magic damage (75 + 50% magic damage) and detonating for 1.5 seconds.
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
- Mana: 60
Second Skill – Ebb and Flow
Unleashes a 3-time bounce between an allied champion and an enemy, heals allies for 55 (55 + 30% magic damage), and deals 65 magic damage (65 + 50% magic damage) to enemies.
Can hit each target once. Heal and damage reduced by 15% per cast.
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Mana: 70
Third Skill – Tide Caller’s Blessing
Empower and slow your allied champion’s next 3 attacks for 6 seconds to deal 25 additional magic damage (25 + 20% magic damage) and slow 15% (15 + 0.05%) for 1 second.
- Cooldown: 11 seconds
- Mana: 55
Ultimate – Tidal Wave
Creates a wave, dealing 150 magic damage (150 + 60% magic damage), knocking for 0.5 seconds, and slowing by 50%.
The slow lasts for 2-4 seconds, gradually increasing with the travel distance of the wave. Allied allies receive double the effects of Surging TIdes
- Cooldown: 80 seconds
- Mana: 100
Nami Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Nami in Wild Rift can counter: Braum, Janna (Nami easily countered champions by using her ultimate so she could break or stunt another champion)
- Nami weak against: Braum, Blitzcrank (Against Nami, you need to try to escape or block her ult or kill her immediately)
Nami di Wild Rift Build Guide
Nami Runes Page
The best runes for Nami: Aery, Gathering Storm, Regeneration, Mana Flowband.
Flash and Ignite
Recommend items for Nami di Wild Rift to build:
Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Athense Unholy Grail, Harmonic Echo, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Protector’s Vow, and Redeeming Enchant.
Nami builds this item for more health, mana regeneration, and cooldown so she has enough mana and health to support her teammates for longer. Redemption is an enchantment item that Nami uses while active. Buy these first 4 items for Nami to gain ability power, magic resistance, cooldown reduction, and mana regeneration. Zekes Convergence, shadows Enchant, Abyssal Mask, and Spirit Visage are the situational for Nami to build, transforming it depends on how you arrange it.
There are the best Nami di Wild Rift build guide to use in a different situation:
- Default Build: Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Athense Unholy Grail, Harmonic Echo, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Protector’s Vow, and Redeeming Enchant.
- Nami vs AD Build: Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Athense Unholy Grail, Harmonic Echo, Zekes Convergence, Protector’s Vow, and Redeeming Enchant. (This build can give Nami more armor, health, and mana regeneration to keep her alive longer)
- Nami vs AP Build: Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Athense Unholy Grail, Harmonic Echo, Abyssal Mask, Spirit Visage, and Redeeming Enchant. (This build can give Nami more magic resistance to survive longer against AP Champion)