Nasus in Wild Rift takes part in the role of a fighter and tank. Nasus is a melee champion capable of stacking souls, increasing attack speed, and ultimate strength. Nasus often plays at Baron Lane.
Nasus in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Soul Eater
Get 12% physical Vamp.
First Skill – Siphoning Strike
- Cooldown: 5.5 seconds
- Mana: 20
Power up your next attack for 10 seconds to deal 25 bonus physical damage (25 + 0). If the blow kills the target, its damage is permanently increased by 4.
Killing champions, large minions, and large monsters increase the damage of your health-sucking attack by 8
Second Skill – Wither
- Cooldown: 14 seconds
- Mana: 80
Slows enemies by 35% movement speed and 22.5% attack speed for 5 seconds. The movement speed slow is increased by 45% the entire time.
Third Skill – Spirit Fire
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
- Mana: 110
Creates a flaming area, dealing 55 magic damage (55 + 40% magic damage). The zone lasts for 5 seconds, dealing 11 magic damage (11 + 12% magic damage) over time and a 15% reduction in armor.
Ultimate – Fury of the Sands
- Cooldown: 90
- Mana: 100
Strengthen yourself to gain 300 Health, 25 Armor, and Magic Resist for 15 seconds. Deals nearby enemies’ magic damage equal to 3% (3 + 0.01 magic damage) of their health over the duration.
Nasus Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Nasus in Wild Rift can counter: Fiora, Camille (Nasus goes against other unskilled champions against him and lets him farm and gain extra points early in the game)
- Nasus weak against: Garen, Olaf (To fight Nasus, you need to choose champions with high mobility, & silence to fly his kite and not let him get a lot of bonus in the early game)
Nasus in Wild Rilf Buid Guide
Nasus Runes Page
The best runes for Nasus: Grasp of the Undying, Gathering Storm, Conditioning, Mana Flowband
Ghost and Flash
Recommend items for Nasus in Wild Rift to build:
Trinity Force, Mercury Treads, Thornmail, Spirit Visage, Dead Man Plate, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant.
Nasus creates these items, for damage, health, armor, and magic resistance. Teleportation is a magical item that Nasus uses while activated. Try to get these 4 items for Nasus before mid-battle increases AD, attack speed, magic resistance, health, and armor. Change items to Mortal Reminder, Ninja Tabi, Randin’s Omen, and Maw of Malmortius depending on the battle of the strongest enemy.
These are the best build for Nasus in Wild Rift against different enemy match up:
- Default Build: Trinity Force, Mercury Treads, Thornmail, Spirit Visage, Dead Man Plate, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant.
- Nasus vs Marksman Build: Trinity Force, Ninja Tabi, Thornmail, Randin’s Omen, Dead Man Plate, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant.
- Nasus vs Mage Build: Trinity Force, Mercury Treads, Dead Man Plate, Spirit Visage, Maw of Malmortius, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant.
- Nasus vs Tank Build: Trinity Force, Mercury Treads, Dead Man Plate, Randin’s Omen, Mortal Reminder, Guardian Angel, and Teleport Enchant.