Orianna in Wild Rift is serving as a mage and support. Orianna is a magic damage champion with the ability to cast, slow, shield, increase movement speed, and crowd control ultimate. Orianna usually plays in the mid lane.
Orianna in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Clockwork Windup
Orianna’s orb acts as a focal point for her abilities. It automatically returns to her if she gets too far away from it.
Basic attacks deal 13 bonus magic damage (13 + 15% AP). Subsequent attacks against the same target for 4 seconds deal 3 additional magic damage (3 + 3% AP). Stacks up to 2 times.
First Skill – Command: Attack
Commands the Orb to shoot towards a target location, dealing 60 magic damage (60 + 50%) to targets along the way. Damage is reduced by 10% for each unit it hits (Min 50%).
The ball remains in the target position afterward.
- Cooldown: 6 seconds
- Mana: 30
Second Skill – Dissonance
Commands the Orb to release an electrical pulse, dealing 60 magic damage (60 + 60% AP) to nearby enemies.
Electric pulses leave an energy field for 3 seconds, slowing enemies by 20% and accelerating allies by 20% for 2 seconds. Efficiency decreases with time.
- Cooldown: 7 seconds
- Mana: 70
Third Skill – Command: Protect
Active: commands the Orb to secure an allied champion, creating a shield that absorbs 60 damage (60 + 40% AP) for 4 seconds, dealing 60 magic damage (60 + 30% AP) to enemies the enemy it passes through.
Passive: The Orb grants 10 Armor and Magic Resist to the attached champion.
- Cooldown: 9 seconds
- Mana: 60
Ultimate – Command: Shockwave
Commands the Ball to create a shock wave, dealing 150 magic damage (150 + 70% AP) and hurling surrounding enemies towards the Ball after a short delay.
- Cooldown: 70 seconds
- Mana: 100
Orianna Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Orianna in wild Rift can counter: Anni, Twisted Fate (Orianna fights against champions with low mobility to close in or run away)
- Orianna weak against: Fizz, Ziggs (Orianna is very weak against champions with longer range than her and is capable of blinking when close to her)
Orianna in Wild Rift Build Guide
Orianna Runes Page
The best runes for Orianna: Aery, Brutal, Regeneration, Hunter Genius
Flash and Ignite
Recommend items for Orianna in Wild Rift to build:
Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Awakened Soulstealer, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, and Stasis Enchant.
Orianna builds these items to inflict high magic damage on enemies and prolong teamfight survival. Stasis Enchant is the enchantment item Orianna uses while active. Buy the first 4 items for Orianna to deal high magic damage, restore mana, and reduce cooldown. Liandry’s Torment, Shadows Enchant, Lich Bane, and Rylai’s Crystal are situations for Orianna to build, transforming it depending on how you choose.
These are the best Orianna in wild Rift builds to use in the different matchup:
- Default Build: Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Awakened Soulstealer, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, and Stasis Enchant.
- Orianna vs Marksman Build: Luden’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Awakened Soulstealer, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, Shadows Enchant.
- Orianna vs Tank Build: den’s Echo, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Awakened Soulstealer, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Morellonomicon, Liandry’s Torment, Stasis Enchant.