After Superman’s defeat, Bane is betrayed by the Mode and is relentlessly chased by Batman. Having spent most of his life in prison, he is determined to take revenge on his former Regime masters and make Gotham a city where his law is the law.
- Strength: 1250
- Ability: 950
- Defense: 900
- Health: 1050
Playing as Bane
In Injustice 2, Bane received some changes to 1, 1, 2. He cannot end the string with a statement above but can undo it. This is a good tool to force your opponent to plunge into their attacks. Apart from this, he has plenty of throws that he can land at the end of his line. Furthermore, he is quite good at zoning enemies.
His Character Power allows him to risk himself with one, two, or three levels of Venom. Depending on Venom’s level, he takes extra damage and armor for his Special attacks. When Venom Boost expires, he becomes weak. During this time, he receives increased damage, moves at a slower speed, and deals less damage.
Therefore, you need to try to do as much damage as possible with his Venom Boost and try not to take any damage in a weakened state. Finally, his super is full screen and you can use it to punish ranged characters like Deadshot and Dr. Fate.
Bane BNB Combos
We have detailed some BNB combos of Bane that you can use in your matches:
- u, d + 3 ~ 1, 2, 3 ~ d, b + 1
- u, d + 3 ~ 1, 1, 3 ~ d, b, f + 3
- u, d + 3~ 1, 1, 2, d ~ d, b + 1
- 1, 1, 2, d ~ d, b + 2, Meter Burn
- u, d + 3 ~ b + 1, 1, 2, ~ d, b, f + 3
- Full Venom ~ u, d + 3 ~ 1, 1, 3 ~ b, f + 1, Meter Burn
Venom Boost (Circle/B)
Bane digs into his venom tank for a powerful boost. Venom Boost has three levels with each level increasing the damage dealt. Be warned, when the buff wears off, he will be weakened.
Bane Super move
Vengeance of Bane (R2+L2/RT+LT)
He slammed his feet to the ground. This can be blocked if the target is low and can be done at any distance. If successful, the enemy will fly into the air. Bane will begin beating them in the air before pulling them into a jamming position. Then he brought them to the ground first.
- Bitter Taste: Left + Light Attack, Light Attack + Medium Attack
- Bring it: Left + Light Attack, Light Attack
- Dead One: Light Attack, Medium Attack
- Death Row: Medium Attack, Medium Attack
- Feel the Pain: Light Attack, Light Attack, Heavy Attack
- Final Strike: Light Attack, Medium Attack, Heavy Attack
- Hard Time: Light Attack, Light Attack, Medium Attack, Down, Light Attack
- Heavy Hammer: Light Attack, Light Attack, Medium Attack, Down
- Overdose: Light Attack, Light Attack, Medium Attack
- Punching Bag: Light Attack, Light Attack