The PUBG Mobile World League 2020 – Season zero is the primary international league occasion of 2020 prepared via way of means of Tencent Games. World League West featured groups from Europe, Middle East & Africas, and the Americas.
World League West Season 0: 11th July – 9th August 2020
Opening Weekend: July 11th to July 12th, 2020
- 20 Teams: Drawn into 5 groups
- Two Days – ten Matches (Previously, three Days – 15 Matches)
- The League stage Group Draw will be determined by the results from Opening Weekend.
League Play: July 14th to August 2nd, 2020
- 20 Teams: Drawn into 5 groups depending on Opening Weekend Placement
- 3 Weeks of League Play
- Weekdays: (Total ten matches each week)
- Round-robin Format: Each team plays eight matches total in a week, every Tuesday & Wednesday.
- Top 16 teams qualify to Super Weekend
- Super Weekend: (Total fifteen matches each week)
- Single lobby Format: Sixteen Teams play fifteen matches total in a week, every Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- The only points of every Super Weekend is cumulated to the next week.
- Top 16 teams based on Super Weekend points are qualified for World League Finals
Finals: August 6th to August 9th, 2020
- 16 Teams from League Play
- Four Days – 24 Matches (Previously, three Days – 18 Matches)
|Kill points||1 per kill|
|11 – 16th||1|
PUBG Mobile World League 2020 – Season 0 Prize pool
PUBG Mobile World League 2020 – Season 0 overall standing
|Team||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Total|
|12.||Nova Esports NA||15||83||15||136||0||0||219|