Rafaela is a Support hero nicknamed the Wings of Holiness in Mobile Legends. A squad with the presence of this support hero teammates will have a very high probability of preserving lives. After the update, it has also been refreshed, becoming very beautiful. Players try this girl right away, who is both pretty and continuously heals their teammates, then after the match, they will surely get thousands of likes.
She needs to be equipped with the right items so that she can fulfill her angelic abilities. Luckily, this guide provides item-building ideas for you to use on her so you can lead her to victory.
Bio of Rafaela
Rafaela is originally an angel capable of healing all wounds miraculously. Many people believe that, wherever there is pain, illness as long as she appears there, everything will disappear.
Physical health and all evil that demons are wiped out as the sun shines away the dark clouds. Currently, she has descended on this very Dawn Continent in the hope of using his magic to save sentient beings from the tribulation of war.
Skills of Rafaela
Passive: Deity Penalization
Passive will decrease an enemy’s movement speed for 1.5 seconds each time they damage them. In addition, the healing skills will help speed up teammates in 1 second.
Skill 1: Light of Retribution
Rafaela will use divine power to attack the 3 targets closest to you, dealing 250 (+ 120%) magic damage. Trapped victims will not be invisible for a short period of time.
Skill 2: Holy Healing
She summons a divine light to restore 370 (+ 50%) HP for himself and 1 ally with the lowest HP nearby. The rest of the teammates also receive 90 (+ 25%) HP.
Skill 3: Holy Baptism
Rafaela uses mysterious powers of divine light to punish enemies ahead, dealing 460 (+ 120%) magic damage. Simultaneously stun them for 1.5 seconds.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1.
Skills combo: Skill 1 > Skill 2 > Skill 3 > Skill 1
Battle spells and Emblems
Revitalize – Flicker
Support Emblem: Mastery – Gift – Pull Yourself Together
How to build
- Enchanted Talisman + Wizard Boots + Ice Queen Wand + Dominance Ice + Courage Bulwark + Blood Wings
- Enchanted Talisman + Arcane Boots + Glowing Wand + Dominance Ice + Holy Crystal + Devil Tears
- Enchanted Talisman + Magic Shoes + Glowing Wand + Holy Crystal + Devil Tears + Blood Wings
Tips when playing Rafaela
- Keep a safe distance to heal your teammates, as well as control enemies who want to approach.
- Build up items with health to help yourself survive longer, heal your team better.
- Try to go with ADC. It’s the best possible combo: you heal and protect him, he shoots everything and drives them to the tower, where he can do some damage to the turret.
- Never lane with support. That’s the worst combo because you will take no advantage of putting any pressure on the lane, the opponent will run out to the tower and guard successfully.
- If you can choose between the duo with support and solo mid, don’t hesitate to choose solo mid.
With Skill 2, Rafaela can both heal, increase the movement speed for teammates, increase the mobility of the team in fighting as well as keep the team safe.