Seraphine in Wild Rift takes on the role of Support and Mage in the League of Legends Wild Rift. This hero provides defense for the whole team and deals magic damage. Seraphine plays in Dragon Lane.
Seraphine in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Stage Presence
Echo: Every third use of the base skill will repeat, use it again.
Harmony: Casting a skill that creates a Note for nearby allies for 5 seconds. For each Note, Seraphine’s next basic attack takes 0.3 hits, gives 0.3 Attack Range, and deals 4 bonus magic damage (4 + 4% magic damage)
First Skill – High Note
Deals 55 magic damage (55 + 50% magic damage) in the target area, increasing 0% -50% when the enemy loses health.
Deals maximum damage when the target is below 25% health.
- Cooldown: 11 seconds
- Mana cost: 60
Second Skill – Surround Sound
Shield all nearby allied champions from 60 damage (60 + 40% magic damage) for 2.5 seconds and grants them 20% Movement Speed for 2.5 seconds.
If Seraphine is shielded, nearby allies will recover 5% of their missing Health (5+ 0% magic damage), an increase of 50% for each ally.
- Cooldown: 23 seconds
- Mana cost: 40
Third Skill – Beat Drop
Deals 60 magic damage (60 + 50% magic damage) to enemies and slows them by 99% for 1 second.
If the enemy has been slowed down. they are rooted instead, if they are rooted they will be stunned.
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
- Mana cost: 60
Ultimate – Encore
Deals 150 magic damage (150 + 70% magic damage) to enemies and talismans, and slows them by 40% for 1 second.
The magic lasts when it touches an ally or enemy champion.
Seraphine Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Seraphine in Wild Rift can counter: Blitzcrank, Miss Fortune (Seraphine is extremely annoying at earlier levels, Make her your first priority target and kill her right away)
- Seraphine Weaker Against: Vayne, Nami (Seraphine uses her ultimate to damage and slow these champions)
Seraphine in Wild Rift Build Guide
Seraphine Runes Page
The best runes for Seraphine are: Aery, Weakness, Loyalty, Pack Hunter
Flash and Ignite
Recommend Items for Seraphine in Wild Rift to Build:
Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Harmonic Echo, Athense unholy Grail, Protect’s Vow, Lich Bane, Locket Enchant.
Seraphine builds this item to take more magic damage, health, mana regen, and cooldown reduction, great for dealing more magic damage to enemies.
Buys these first 4 items for Seraphine in Wild Rift to gain health, magic damage, and CDs that are very important in the early game. Zekes Convergence, Redeeming, Locket Enchant, and Abyssal Mask are the case for Seraphine to build, transforming it depending on how you arrange it.
Here are the best Seraphine in wild Rift builds guide to use in a different situation:
- Default Build: Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Harmonic Echo, Athense unholy Grail, Protect’s Vow, Lich Bane, Locket Enchant.
- Seraphine vs ADC Build: Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Harmonic Echo, Athense unholy Grail, Protect’s Vow, Zekes Convergence, and Locket Enchant.
- Seraphine vs AP Build: Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Harmonic Echo, Athense unholy Grail, Protect’s Vow, Abyssal Mask. (Buying these items can give Seraphine in Wild Rift more magic resistance to reduce damage from AP champions)