Shyvana in Wild Rift is in the role of fighter and tank. Shyvana is capable of both physical and magic damage and can also transform into a dragon with her ultimate. Shyvana usually plays in Jungle and Baron lane.
Shyvana in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Fury of the Dragonborn
Deals 20% more damage to Elemental Tracks. Killing a Drake permanently increases Shyvana’s abilities while in Dragon form.
First Skill – Twin Bite
Cooldown: 8 seconds
- Strengthens Shyvana’s next attack to attack twice, dealing 58 (100% Attack Damage) and 12 (20% Attack Damage) respectively. Attack Reduces the cooldown of Twin Bite by 1 second.
- Dragon Form: Attacks in a larger area and deals damage to all enemies.
Second Skill – Burnout
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Deals 5 magic damage (25+ 25% bonus physical damage) per second to nearby enemies and pushes Shyvana down 35% to disintegrate for 3 seconds. Attack extends Exhaustion duration by 4 seconds.
Third Skill – Flame Breath
Cooldown: 11 seconds
- Fireball deals 78 magic damage to enemies it hits and burns them for 5 seconds.
- Shyvana’s attack on burned enemies deals bonuses magic damage equal to 3.5% of their maximum health.
Ultimate – Dragon’s Descent
Cooldown: 1 second
- Generates 1 Fury per second and 2 Fury per attack.
- At 100 Fury, Shyvana can use Dragon’s Descent. Shyvana remained in Dragon form until she drained her rage.
- Transform into a Dragon, gain 150 health, and fly to the target location.
- Shyvana’s enemies along the way take 150 magic damage and are knocked towards her landing point.
Shyvana Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Shyvana in Wild Rift can counter: Garen, Nasus (Shyvana is able to fight other champions who don’t have the skill to push her out of the way)
- Shyvana weak against: Olaf, Fiora (To play against Shyvana, a champion must have a high level of mobility and the ability to take down or stun her to fly her kite early in the game)
Shyvana in Wild Rilf Build Guide
Shyvana Runes Page
The best runes for Shyvana: Conqueror, Weakness, Backbone, Master Mind
Chilling Smite and Flash
Recommend items for Shyvana in Wild Rift to build:
Death Dance, Ninja Tabi, Sterak’s Gage, Spirit Visage, Blade of the Ruined King, Guardian Angel, Glorious Enchant.
Shyvana builds these items for damage, lifestyle, armor, health, and magic resistance. Glorius is a magical item that Shyvana uses when active. Build these 4 items before mid-battle for Shyvana to grant her AD, lifesteal, armor, health, and magic resist. You can change items to Bloodthirster, Mortal Reminder, Adaptive Helm, and Frozen Mallet depending on how you match up.
These are the best build for Shyvana in Wild Rift against different enemy match up:
- Default Build: Death Dance, Ninja Tabi, Sterak’s Gage, Spirit Visage, Blade of the Ruined King, Guardian Angel, Glorious Enchant.
- Shyvana vs Marksman Build: Death Dance, Ninja Tabi, Sterak’s Gage, Frozen Mallet, Blade of the Ruined King, Guardian Angel, Glorious Enchant.
- Shyvana vs Mage Build: Death Dance, Mercury Treads, Bloodthirster, Sterak’s Gage, Adaptive Helm, Guardian Angel, Glorious Enchant.
- Shyvana vs Tank Build: Death Dance, Ninja Tabi, Sterak’s Gage, Spirit Visage, Mortal Reminder, Guardian Angel, Glorious Enchant.