Silvanna is a Fighter hero of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and this girl appeared on the Land of Dawn in version 1.4.36 from December 17, 2019. In this article, we will introduce to you some basic instructions about the Imperial Knightess.
Skills of Silvanna
Passive: Knightess’ Resolve
Silvanna uses basic attacks to deal (+ 100% total physical strength) (+ 45% ability power) magic damage. Her abilities can seal targets hit. Each stack reduces the target’s armor and magic resist by 3-6. The seal is valid for 5 seconds. Each target can be marked with 5 markings. When the mark on the target reaches its maximum, her skills can deal 30% of the bonus damage on the target.
Skill 1: Cometic Lance
She swings the field of damage and stabs hard, dealing 150/170/190/210/230/250 (+ 70% Magic Power) magic damage to all targets along the way and stunning the target that hits the first hit in 1 second. At the same time, she gains a 40% movement speed increase over 2 seconds.
If this skill hits a target, she will dash in the target direction and stab again, dealing 250/280/310/340/370/400 (+ 100% Magic Power) magic damage for nearby targets.
Skill 2: Spiral Strangling
She stabs the spear in the target direction and spins it 6 times, each time dealing 150/165/180/195/210/225 (+ 35% Magic Power) magic damage and gently pulls the target back to the center. At the same time, she gains 300/330/360/390/420/450 (+ 100% Magic Power) virtual armor.
She now spins the spear for 1 more time each time she gains a 50% attack speed. If the target is a minion, she will only deal 75% damage.
Skill 3: Imperial Justice
Silvanna jumps to the target area, dealing 350/500/650 (+ 110% Magic Power) magic damage to targets in the affected area and reducing their speed by 40% for 1.5 seconds. At the same time, she creates a Barrier of Light, a barrier that will prevent targets closest to the center from stepping out for the next 3.5 seconds.
If she is in the barrier, she gains 100% attack speed and 100% magic lifesteal.
Battle spells and Emblems for Silvanna
Purify – Arrival
Fighter Emblem: Bravery – Swift – Festival of Blood
How to build items for Silvanna
- Magic Shoes + Feather of Heaven + Concentrated Energy + Ice Queen Wand + Holy Crystal + Blood Wings
- Swift Boots + Feather of Heaven + Berserker’s Fury + Windtalk + Concentrated Energy + Blood wings
- Courage Mask + Rapid Boots + Ice Queen Wand + Concentrated Energy + Athena’s Shield + Immortality
Tips when playing Silvanna
- Use Skill 1 to increase movement speed and reposition.
- Use Skill 2 to create shields and counterattack enemies.
- After using the ultimate of Silvanna, activate Skill 2 to increase movement speed and deal more damage.
- Early game stage: Try to farm as fast as you can and find a way to kill the enemy.
- Mid-game: Change lanes and take down your opponents to gain an advantage for your team.
- Late game stage: Wait and time the correct time to defeat the enemy’s main damage heroes.