Singed in Wild Rift are the Tank and Mage. Singed is a melee champion that deals magic damage with poison has fast movement speed and good split push. Singed is usually played in the lane of Baron.
Singed in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – noxious Slipstream
Destroy nearby champions, gaining 20% Movement Speed for 2 seconds.
First Skill – Poison Trail
Toggle: Place a streak of poison that deals 20 magic damage (20 + 30% magic damage) per second.
- Cooldown: 1 second.
- Mana: 15.
Second Skill – Mega Adhesive
Throw the adhesive on the ground for 3 seconds. Enemies in the area are slowed by 35% and land, preventing the use of movement skills.
Chasing enemies into this area for a short time will stem from them.
- Cooldown: 13 seconds.
- Mana: 60.
Third Skill – Fling
Throws an enemy over Singed’s shoulder, dealing magic damage equal to 65 (65 + 75% magic damage) plus 5% of their maximum Health.
If an enemy falls into Mega Adhesive, they will be rooted for 1.25 seconds.
- Cooldown: 10 seconds.
- Mana: 80.
Ultimate – Insanity Potion
Drink a cup of powerful chemicals, granting 30 Ability Power, Armor, Magic Resist, Movement Speed, 6 Heal, and Mana Regen over 25 seconds.
- Cooldown: 80 seconds.
- Mana: 100.
Singed Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Singed in Wild Rift can counter: Garen, Yasuo, Nasus (Singed is good against champions with low mobility and no crowd control such as stunning, rooting, or silencing)
- Singed is weak against: Tryndamere, Camille, Jax (Against Singed, a champion must have high mobility, good crowd control in order to neutralize Singed)
Singed in Wild Rift Build Guide
Singed Runes Page
The best runes for Singed: Aftershock, Gathering Storm, Regeneration, Manaflow Band
Ghost and Flash
Recommend items for Singed in Wild Rift to build:
Rods of Age, Rylai’s Crystal Scepter, Boots of Swiftness, Liandry’s Torment, Abyssal Mask, Glorious Enchant, Dead Man’s Plate.
This full build of Singed increases the damage of Poison Trail, increasing mobility and survivability in team fights. Swift Glory is an enchantment item Singe uses to activate. Singed’s core items are important so he can deal maximum damage to enemies and also improve his lane push. The other item options Spirit Visage, Thornmail, Winter’s Approach, and Randin’s Omen that Singed can build depends on the match.
These are the best Singed in Wild Rift build guide to using in the different match up:
- Singed Build vs Marksman: Rods of Age, Rylai’s Crystal Scepter, Boots of Swiftness, Liandry’s Torment, Thornmail, Glorious Enchant, Winter’s Approach. (Playing Singed against marksman will require you to craft a lot of armor to survive any marksman’s damage)
- Singed Build vs Mage: Rods of Age, Rylai’s Crystal Scepter, Boots of Swiftness, Liandry’s Torment, Spirit Visage, Glorious Enchant, Winter’s Approach. (Playing Singed with the mage champions will require you to build at least 1 magic resistant item and the Spirit Visage is a good item for Singed)
- Singed Build vs Assassin: Rods of Age, Boots of Swiftness, Liandry’s Torment, Randin’s Omen, Rylai’s Crystal Scepter, Glorious Enchant, Winter’s Approach. (Playing Singed with Assassins, you will need to receive items with high Armor and high health soon so that they cannot be knocked down by their combos)