Soraka in Wild Rift is long-range support and mage, capable of overwhelming her team’s strength, healing, and blocking a lot of damage. Soraka plays on Dragon lane. You will need 5500 blue essences to unlock Soraka.
Soraka in Wild Rift Abilities Info
Passive – Salvation
Soraka gains 70% Movement Speed when moving towards allied champions below 35% Health.
First Skill – Starcall
Calls a star, dealing 60 magic damage (60 + 40% Magic) and slowing 30% for 2 seconds if it hits an enemy champion. Soraka receives the Rejuvenation, recovering 8 (8 + 5% magic damage) over 4 seconds.
After healing an allied champion 3 times, Starcall is buffed to deal 40% damage in a larger area.
- Cooldown: 7.5 seconds
- Mana: 45
Second Skill – Astral Infusion
Heals another allied champion for 80 (80 + 70%). If Soraka has Rejuvenation, the allied champion will gain Rejuvenation for 4 seconds.
- Cooldown: 8 seconds
- Mana: 55
Third Skill – Equinox
Creates an area that deals 70 magic damage (70 + 40% magic damage) and silences enemies. The area expires after 1.5 seconds deals 70 magic damage (70 + 40% magic damage) and takes roots for 1 second.
- Cooldown: 22 seconds
- Mana: 70
Ultimate – Wish
Heals all allied champions 150 (150 + 40% magic damage), increased by 50% if the ally is below 35% health.
- Cooldown: 100 seconds
- Mana: 100
Soraka Counters – Strong & Weak Against
- Soraka in Wild Rift can counter: Braum, Alistar (Soraka easily countered champions by using skills that allowed her to destroy or slow down other champion’s abilities)
- Soraka weak against: Blitzcrank, Miss Fortune
Soraka in Wild Rift Build Guide
Soraka Runes Page
The best runes Soraka: Aery, Gathering Storm, Regeneration, Mana Flowband
Flash and Ignite
Recommend items for Soraka in Wild Rift to build:
Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Athense Unholy Grail, Harmonic Echo, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Protector’s Vow, Redeeming Enchant.
Soraka builds these items for more health, mana regen, and cooldown to give her enough energy and health to support her teammates longer. Buy the first 4 items for Soraka to gain magic power, magic resistance, cooldown reduction, and mana regeneration. Shadows Enchant, Abyssal Mask, Zekes Convergence, and Spirit Visage are the case for Soraka to build, converting it depending on your composition.
These are the best Soraka in Wild Rift build guide to use in a different situation:
- Default Build: Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Athense Unholy Grail, Harmonic Echo, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Protector’s Vow, Redeeming Enchant. (Soraka’s default build is best against other supports, tanks, and marksmen)
- Soraka vs AD Build: Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Athense Unholy Grail, Harmonic Echo, Zekes Convergence, Protector’s Vow, Redeeming Enchant. (This build can give you more armor, health, and mana to keep Soraka alive longer)
- Soraka vs AP Build: Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Athense Unholy Grail, Harmonic Echo, Abyssal Mask, Spirit Visage, Redeeming Enchant. (This build can give Soraka more magic resistance to survive against AP Champion)
- Soraka vs Tank Build: Ardent Censer, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Protector’s Vow, Athense Unholy Grail, Harmonic Echo, Adaptive Helm, Redeeming Enchant.