Sun is a Fighter hero who pushes the lane with the nickname Monkey King in the game Mobile Legends. Let’s learn how to play, build-up, Emblems, skills of Wukong in the latest season.
Bio of Sun
Sun is a monkey born from a rock and then attained the prime of cultivation with 72 magical transformations. He was once filled by Buddha Tathagata at the foot of the mountain for 500 years because of his aggressive and arrogant nature, considering heaven with his swing to riot heaven. Day after day he could only lie in one place to count the fallen leaves, time passed, and could not do anything.
When winter comes, white snow falls, covering the whole mountain, but cannot freeze the Monkey King’s desire to one day be free. When the time came, he disarmed the amulet and shattered the mountain and shouted: I am Free. He laughed arrogantly for a moment and then flew away from unknown places. He went to the Dawn mainland. Here this mace is full of enthusiasm, wants to write on a completely new page of history in his life.
Skills of Sun
Passive: Simian God
Sun and his Doppelgangers will reduce enemies’ Physical Defense by 6% for 3 seconds when they get hit by him or his Doppelgangers. It can stack up to 10 times for a total of 60% Physical Defense Reduction.
Skill 1: Endless Variety
He hurls his Golden Staff towards a designated direction dealing 250 / 290 / 330 / 370 / 410 / 450 (+60%Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage. Enemy heroes or Creeps that are hit will be slowed by 60% for 2 seconds.
When an Enemy or Creep is hit, he summons a Doppelganger that inherits 35% of his attributes and attacks the nearest enemy. The Doppelganger will be last for 5 seconds.
Skill 2: Instantaneous Move
He and his Doppelganger launch an instantaneous attack against a targeted enemy unit, dealing 180 / 210 / 240 / 270 / 300 / 330 (+60% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage.
Skill 3: Clone Techniques
Sun temporarily disappears and then summons a Doppelganger that inherits 70% / 85% / 100% of his attributes that lasts for 12 seconds but they take more damage.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1,2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Battle spells and Emblems
Sprint – Petrify – Flicker
Assassin Emblem: Agility – Invasion – High and Dry
How to build
- Demon Hunter sword + Swift Boots + Corrosion Scythe + Dominance Ice + Athena’s Shield + Blade of Despair
- Endless Battle + Swift Boots + Bloodlust Axe + Demon Hunter Sword + Thunder Belt + Corrosion Scythe
- Blade of the Heptaseas + Swift Boots + Demon Hunter Sword + Berserker’s Fury + Malefic Roar + Blade of Despair
Tips when playing Sun
- Stay safe during the early game. Just farm, clear waves and take jungles
- Once you get your core items you can start joining teamfights. Target the squishy heroes!
- Charge only using blink if your stick hits a hero and summon a clone
- Use skill 2 of Sun to charge into battle, then use Flicker for escaping