Understanding when and why to build items in a Clash Strategy can be the key to consistently winning victories. Just like our LoL level list, our TFT items tier list is created in cooperation with advanced auto chess players.
Basic Items Tier List
- Optimal (S-tier): B.F. Sword, Needlessly Large Rod, Sparring Glvoes, Tear of the Goddess
- Great (A-tier): Chain Vest, Giant’s Belt, Negatron Cloak, Recurve Bow
- Good (B-tier): Spatula
Recent Items Tier List Changes in Patch 10.20
Guinsoo’s Rageblade – A to S
Rageblade up to S-rank simply matches the fact that two of the strongest champions (Moon Spirit and Shade Spirit Bomb) both have it as one of the core carry items. Stacking together with the Spirit leads to frenetic attack speed towards the end of the game.
Ionic Spark – S to A
The Ionic Spark is still a very good item in the items tier list, but it’s not like the killable power level in set 3. Sunfire is currently the top item at the beginning of the game and the Ionic Spark components are better kept for the items. core product first.
Hextech Gunblade – S to A
Hextech Gunblade is at a high level because it seems like a lot of good carriers can use this item. As time passed, the only two units to use the item were Katarina and Diana carry. It’s still a solid item to carry on the right, but it’s definitely not S-rank.
Runaan’s Hurricane – A to B
Runaan’s Hurricane saw some early play with units like Jinx, but this item has been redundant on Sharpshooters. The only unit that uses this item really well is the Kalista. You could argue that Zed can also use this item very well, but the defenses on Zed usually take precedence over the third attack.
In the sections that follow, you will find comments on the best basic items and TFT item recipes for creating the best TFT item combinations.
B.F Sword is a great item in the items tier list. This item builds into good damage and utility with things like Guardian Angel and healing items.
Armor always provides great utility and defense for a team, and the balance of the game puts defensive items in a good position.
Giant’s Belt also integrates into a decent amount of S-level items. Warmog’s is also a solid item early in the game to try to win and use up your belts.
Needlessly Large Rod
The Needless Large Rod is similar to the B.F Sword in that it is built into lots of powerful items in the items tier list. It can be used in both attack and magic damage items, making it highly sought-after.
The Negatron is similar to the Chain Vest in that it is primarily built into good utility items. It usually doesn’t take high priority, but it still integrates into as many powerful items as you want for multiple teams.
Attack speed is still a controversial item. It was built into Rapid Firecannon, a core item when carrying a lot. It also helps the units build up energy faster by attacking faster. Overall, it’s a solid piece, but not a necessity for every device.
The Sparring Gloves have become a premium item in the game. It builds into some of the best attack items in the game as well as some of the best gadget items.
The Spatula is an absolutely amazing item in the items tier list because it makes a lot of difference. In the hands of a good player, it can become an additional boost to your team.
Tear of the Goddess
The tear is an extremely powerful item simply because it provides energy. To build on it, it is also built into some of the most powerful items.
- Bloodthirster: B.F. Sword + Negatron Cloak
- Blue Buff: Tear of the Goddess x2
- Bramble Vest: 2x Chain Vest
- Chalice of Power: Negatron Cloak + Tear of the Goddess
- Deathblade: B.F. Sword x2
- Dragon’s Claw: Negatron Cloak x2
- Force of Nature: Spatula x2
- Frozen Heart: Chain Vest + Tear of the Goddess
- Giant Slayer: B.F. Sword + Recurve Bow
- Guardian Angel: B.F. Sword + Chain Vest
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade: Needlessly Large Rod + Recurve Bow
- Hand of Justice: Sparring Gloves + Tear of the Goddess
- Hextech Gunblade: B.F. Sword + Needlessly Large Rod
- Ionic Spark: Needlessly Large Rod + Negatron Cloak
- Infinity Edge: B.F. Sword + Sparring Gloves
- Jeweled Gauntlet: Sparring Gloves + Needlessly Large Rod
- Last Whisper: Brawler’s Gloves + Recurve Bow
- Locket of the Iron Solari: Chain Vest + Needlessly Large Rod
- Luden’s Echo: Tear of the Goddess + Needlessly Large Rod
- Morellonomicon: Giant’s Belt + Needlessly Large Rod
- Quicksilver: Sparring Gloves + Negtron Cloak
- Rabadon’s Deathcap: Needlessly Large Rod x2
- Rapid Firecannon: Recurve Bow x2
- Sunfire Cape: Chain Vest + Giant’s Belt
- Redemption: Giant’s Belt + Tear of the Goddess
- Runaan’s Hurricane: Negatron Cloak + Recurve Bow
- Shroud of Stillness: Brawlers Gloves + Chain Vest
- Spear of Shojin: B.F. Sword + Tear of the Goddess
- Statikk Shiv: Recurve Bow + Tear of the Goddess
- Gargoyle Stoneplate: Negatron Cloak + Chain Vest
- Thief’s Gloves: 2x Sparring Gloves
- Titan’s Resolve: Recurve Bow + Chain Vest
- Trap Claw: Sparring Gloves + Giant’s Belt
- Warmog’s Armor: Giant’s Belt + Giant’s Belt
- Zeke’s Herald: B.F. Sword + Giant’s Belt
- Zephyr: Giant’s Belt + Negatron Cloak
- Zz’Rot Portal: Recurve Bow + Giant’s Belt
Above is the TFT items tier list. We hope our information can help you with the item combination in your match.