Terizla was once the leader of a blacksmith village that was destroyed by the Moniyan Empire when they refused to surrender. He escaped from the Monastery of Light, the place where he was tortured and experimented on. He vows to take revenge on the Moniyan Empire.
He is a Fighter hero specializing in Damage / Explosion. His basic attributes include 225 movement speed, 2728 health with 54 HP restore, and 430 mana with 21 MP regeneration.
Skills of Terizla
Passive: Body of Smith
Every 2.5% of Lost HP of Terizla is converted to 1% Damage Reduction, equivalent to Damage Reduction up to 35%.
His Attack Speed is not increased, and Every 1% bonus Attack Speed gain is converted to 1 Attack Speed.
Skill 1: Revenge Strike
He cracks the ground and the crack spreads, dealing 300/330/360/390/420/450 (+ 80% Total Attack Damage) physical damage. After the crack hits the target, it will go deep into the target, slowing them by 30% and increasing his Movement Speed by 25% / 28% / 31% / 34% / 37% / 40% for 3 seconds.
After a few seconds, the crack on the target explodes, dealing 300/330/360/390/420/450 (+ 80% Total Attack Damage) + 20% of the physical damage’s HP lost.
Skill 2: Execution Strike
He swings his hammer in an area and releases her energy for 3 consecutive times.
In the first 2 phases, he will deal 180/210/240/270/300/330 (+ 150% Total Attack Damage) physical damage to the enemy.
At the third stage, he deals 225/270/315/360/405/450 (+ 300% Total Attack Damage) physical damage to enemies in the area and slows them by 15% as possible stacks in 1.5 seconds.
Using this skill, Terizla can move the joystick to change position.
(TESTING: Each stage costs 25 Mana.)
Skill 3: Penalty Zone
Terizla jumps to the target area to smash it down, dealing 300/400/500 (+ 100% total Attack Damage) physical damage, slowing enemies by 20% / 25% / 30%, and knocking enemies through the area.
Meanwhile, he summons the Scaffold, which will extend a hook towards the enemy and pull the target several times, dealing 150/175/200/225/250 (+ 30% Total Attack Damage) damage points. Physics each time the target is pulled.
Battle spell and Emblems
Aegis – Sprint
Fighter Emblem: Bravery – Invasion – Festival of Blood
How to build items for Terizla
- Warrior Boots + Athena’s Shield + Queen’s Wings + Antique Cuirass + Blade Armor + Brute Force Breastplate
- Tough Boots + Bloodlust Axe + Brute Force Breastplate + Queen’s Swing + Athena’s Shield + Antique Cuirass
- Magic Shoes + Bloodlust Axe + Endless Battle + Hunter Strike + Blade of Despair + Rose Gold Meteor
Pros and Cons
- He has a high amount of damage, especially in the early game.
- He has multiple CC skills that allow him a chance to kill multiple people.
- He can stop the enemy from escaping him.
- Terizla is extremely slow when using skills including Movement Speed.
- Those with teleportation skills can send him back to their team or turret.
- If they escape, he cannot reach them anymore because he is not good at chasing the enemy.