Unlocked at Level 46, the M60 is an LMG familiar to fans of the Call of Duty series. Complete with a total of 75 giant bullets in the magazine and the best firepower of their respective categories, the M60 can be customized in a number of ways depending on the level of aggression you want to play. As with all LMGs, the M60 is not the most maneuverable weapon and whenever a load is required, the chance of being dropped is extremely high. Below we will introduce to you the best Black Ops M60 loadout to help you master this weapon.
Best Attachments for Black Ops M60 loadout
- Visiontech 2x (Optic)
- Muzzle Brake 7.62 (Muzzle)
- 22.8” Match Grade (Barrel)
- Infiltrator Grip (Underbarrel)
- Fast Mag (Magazine)
- Speed Tape (Handle)
- Steady Aim Laser (Body)
- SAS Combat Stock (Stock)
With the addition of this kit, the overall mobility of the M60 increases in a way that makes it extremely versatile in mid to long-range fights.
While the iron viewpoints are extremely powerful, choosing a Visiontech 2x lens provides a crystal clear image of any target in front of your position.
- Gallo SA12
- Duckbill Choke (Muzzle)
- 24.8” Task Force (Barrel)
- SWAT 5mW Laser Sight (Body)
- Field Tape (Handle)
- Wire Stock (Stock)
The M60 lacks performance in melee situations making the SA12 the perfect companion for this deadly payload.
Thanks to this particular selection of attachments, very few weapons achieve full performance at close range.
Lethal – Black Ops M60 loadout
After a bit of experimenting with other damage items, we found that this device has the greatest impact on the enemy.
Smoke grenades can be used in a variety of situations to help you win.
Use it as a shield when being shot by an opponent or use it to add another layer of confusion when pushing an objective.
The Field Mic is perfect in Black Ops M60 loadout for keeping an eye on any enemy activity in a nearby area.
For maximum effect, place it in an inconspicuous position to reveal the exact location of any opponent looking to take you down.
Perks – Black Ops M60 loadout
- Tactical Mask
- Cold Blooded
Choosing these three Privileges will add a number of useful in-game benefits.
The tactical mask increases resistance to lightning grenades and stun grenades, the Quartermaster recharges your equipment after 25 seconds, meaning you will have an unlimited amount of equipment and Cold Blooded helps you hide from any Which scoring problem is controlled by AI.
Wildcard – Black Ops M60 loadout
Gunfighter’s wildcard character is arguably one of the strongest characters to choose from during the Black Ops’ Cold War.
With the ability to equip eight attachments on the Black Ops M60 loadout, it can be customized in a variety of ways to dominate the battlefield.
Tips for the field
- Walking Sentry Gun – Basically, when using this gun, you will be a mobile guard gun. You have high power loops and decent sideways speed. The enemy will be afraid of you.
- Don’t let your vision get hooked – This monster has a very long aiming time. You will want to surround the corners. If your enemy had their vision before you, you were lost.
- This is MY window! – Hold a roof, window, or any altitude-based power position on any map to dominate unsuspecting enemies.
- 10v10 Monsters – Since you have a lot of ammo to move around, the Black Ops M60 loadout is great for a combination weapon mode. Sit on the flag in a defensive stance and watch the killing go nice and easy.